DragonLord45

Oct 12, 2019
I don't know if I should do this, but I might release my own modified/cheat-enabled version of the game. It's not perfect but it gets the job done. You can change variables in-game without save editing, in addition to disabling randomized events (manual dice factor).
View attachment 511727
This would make getting items much easier and would help to avoid the save file hassle

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Nov 30, 2019
  • The screen won't work unless you save then load the game.
  • To open/close the screen press X or "XcX" button on the left.
  • Don't change variables named "label", "unicode" and general text unless you know it won't break the game.
  • Some elements have specific action button (top right) to "Get" (for items), "Learn" (for recipes), ...
  • Quests are named "job"s, and quest -> zadania is the current active quest/job.
  • When [Dice: False], you'll get a dialog for every random event to choose the value, but it won't tell you what the outcome is because it would take me forever to type each one.
If there's something you want me to add just ask and I'll try to.

Last edited:
May 6, 2019
  • The screen won't work unless you save then load the game.
  • To open/close the screen press X or "XcX" button on the left.
  • Don't change variables named "label", "unicode" and general text unless you know it won't break the game.
  • Some elements have specific action button (top right) to "Get" (for items), "Learn" (for recipes), ...
  • Quests are named "job"s, and quest -> zadania is the current active quest/job.
  • When [Dice: False], you'll get a dialog for every random event to choose the value, but it won't tell you what the outcome is because it would take me forever to type each one.
If there's something you want me to add just ask and I'll try to.

Ohh now its becoming like coc. Maybe we can add our own twists to the story >:3

And by means us I mean you guys cause I have no idea how this works >:3

Anbard

Oct 13, 2018
I don't have the option to research the Reptile Lure. Is this because I went for the good end for the lizards or is my game bugged?

Sep 20, 2019
I don't have the option to research the Reptile Lure. Is this because I went for the good end for the lizards or is my game bugged?
Have you done the Witch's Raptor Taming quest at night? If you have, then the study option at home should allow you to get it if your INT stat is high enough to do it for free without buying it from her during the Day i think after giving her a Raptor.

Sep 20, 2019
How can I build a prison?
In your home, click on the hammer icon on the top screen when it is there, on that screen, you can see the list of things you can build, hover over them to see what they need, the Prision needs about 15 of the item you get in the Tavern's Basement, where you can find the big and were rats randomly in there when mining with a Pickaxe, which you can get from Blake's shop + 22 or 25 Planks that you can buy from Logan in the Sawmill.

Reactions: zonihadarkness
Sep 20, 2019
If it follow the usual pattern, probably the first week of next month.
The patch this month was faster and delivered at december 22 was because of the holiday.
It can be anywhere starting on day 25 of each month or beyond before he released the next Itch.Io version to the public on that web page for this game, with the Patreon's newest version being released right away afterwards most of the time.

Nov 30, 2019
Do you think it's possible to add the option to teach your pets?
Like as a female character you can't really, uh, have fun with your pets. But what if you could teach them and still force it to happen somehow.
If you mean "Mount", then the MC (male or female) just has to be a beast lover i.e. just have fun with wolfs and other beasts, or you can simply set "int -> beast_lover" to 15+.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
If you mean "Mount", then the MC (male or female) just has to be a beast lover i.e. just have fun with wolfs and other beasts, or you can simply set "int -> beast_lover" to 15+.
That's interesting, I've had fun with everything excessively. First when I started the game I spent at least twenty days going to the forest and fiddling with wolves to get the ''mount'' option when teaching the dog, but to no avail.
I will change the setting then I guess. Thank you!

Nov 30, 2019
That's interesting, I've had fun with everything excessively. First when I started the game I spent at least twenty days going to the forest and fiddling with wolves to get the ''mount'' option when teaching the dog, but to no avail.
I will change the setting then I guess. Thank you!
One thing I forgot to mention, all animals have mount command set to 15 like points, so you'll need to feed them enough for it to appear.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
One thing I forgot to mention, all animals have mount command set to 15 like points, so you'll need to feed them enough for it to appear.
It's all good with the mountings, but I managed to destroy my save by accidentally clicking on upgrades when I had all of them done already.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes