shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Giving ren'py game an animation would sky rocket the file size since animation gif file extension either doesnt work or will be broken in game if used thus people must make a frame by frame image and then animate it with define image. So for a smooth animation 1-3 sec would require around 5-20 frame depending on the image. Just imagine with that amount of frame image how much would the size be? An example would be camp buddy that before complete release without animation only have size around 2 GB with VA and skyrocketed to 17 GB after complete release with animation. Of course later on with new patch the dev reduce the image to super low quality which made it into 5 GB but still you see my point. Another example would be meyaoi game seiyuu danshi.
Beside, do Zoroj has enough skill for pull all characters with animation?
At the very least on term of skill-time-space, he could do alternate CG of enemy when you attack them for show a bit of pain.

But is mostly for both, the author of the game and artist skill, which, mostly they had they hands full.

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
Beside, do Zoroj has enough skill for pull all characters with animation?
At the very least on term of skill-time-space, he could do alternate CG of enemy when you attack them for show a bit of pain.

But is mostly for both, the author of the game and artist skill, which, mostly they had they hands full.
Zoroj isnt part of the development team.
He is just an artist that hyao commisioned for every piece of art. In term of whetever zoroj can make an animation or etc, i think he can if hyao paid him cause afterall zoroj have created a comic before.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Anyone know how to use save editor change normal logan to slutty logan? thanks in advance
Search using Logan and see if any of the variables match the name, then change the value. Be sure to copy your save and remember what you edit, otherwise you'll corrupt your save.

Jul 31, 2018
The game displays the following error when I try to talk to Rhot outside of Bernard's shop, during the tribe's emissaries' first visit. It happens just before Roushk comes out of the building.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pressing "Ignore" in the bottom row lets the game continue, but I wonder whether this adversely affects save files made from this point onward. Has anyone else encountered this?

Last edited:

blurz

Jun 6, 2019
Search using Logan and see if any of the variables match the name, then change the value. Be sure to copy your save and remember what you edit, otherwise you'll corrupt your save.
the search only have 2 variables, one is logan relationship and love. no more :-(

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
how the heck do you imprison rouhsk? everytime i try it its says i have no idea how to get him back
As long as you've built the prison and gotten to the part where you can fight Roushk, you can imprison him. Same method as imprisoning other lizardfolk, use the lizard bait. Use more on Roushk to really make sure you get him.

There's only one scene each for topping and bottoming as your prisoner though. You can still bring him to the temple while he's your prisoner but you can't progress the quest until you do.

Nov 30, 2019
The game displays the following error when I try to talk to Rhot outside of Bernard's shop, during the tribe's emissaries' first visit. It happens just before Roushk comes out of the building.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pressing "Ignore" in the bottom row lets the game continue, but I wonder whether this adversely affects save files made from this point onward. Has anyone else encountered this?
It won't affect the save, it's just a mistake, a line was supposed to be said by the narrator ie "nar" not "nas".
Anyone know how to use save editor change normal logan to slutty logan? thanks in advance
Check my earlier answer on page 30, just set it to -5 for the worst outcome ie when the MC just watches Logan get raped.

I will be posting my modified version of 0.16.0 and another android version when I finish tweaking the UI for touch support.

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
i did that and i got the same message
There might be a stat requirement, like you need a certain amount of strength to carry him back to your house. You don't have to go the corruption route either, you just need to be able to make him appear, use a bunch of reptile lures, and have an open slot in the prison.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes