Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
@ For that message where i mention the guide, the LD - Guide word on that link when you scroll down enough to see it can be clicked/tapped on to see the doc guide for it for all of the infos, with the tabs at the bottom you can click/tap on to switch between them on that page, you are free to bookmark/fav that page to come back to any time you want.
Yes, I saw it, thank you very much! That is very helpful, especially with all the random recipes in the game.

Do you know if the only way to experience the interactive sex scene with Bernard is via love potion? I have 100 relationship with him and 2 hearts, and he still won't have sex with the MC.

Nov 30, 2019
Do you know if the only way to experience the interactive sex scene with Bernard is via love potion? I have 100 relationship with him and 2 hearts, and he still won't have sex with the MC.
Romancing Bernard is not implemented yet, love potion is the only scene atm.
How many of you are using my version? I thought I mentioned you can learn all recipes from within. 1582301162631.png

Reactions: Tomtom2099
Sep 20, 2019
Romancing Bernard is not implemented yet, love potion is the only scene atm.
How many of you are using my version? I thought I mentioned you can learn all recipes from within. View attachment 560594
I did use your version of it, but can be confusing and hard to follow if i don't know what i am doing with it every now and then, but it is great if the saveeditonline website is either down or having most of the stuffs for it needing monthly fee to use for non-paying users.

Sep 20, 2019
Yes, I saw it, thank you very much! That is very helpful, especially with all the random recipes in the game.

You're welcome, feel free to bookmark that post leading to the place on Itch.Io that have the guide link in it if you want to, Hayo updates it every 25 days or so each month for the Itch.Io version to meet the Patreon version from the previous month.

Graybeard2

Oct 17, 2019
I didn't get any glitch or crash, can you share you save and log.txt file so I can see if there's a fix ?

Yes, set "bar_sawmill_bandit -> number" to 2. Notice I haven't checked everything, so backup your save because it might break the game.
After I change it (successfully, so thank you) it still won't allow me to do The First search quest. Any way to fix this?

May 6, 2019
I dont have the game, not sure how patreon works yet. But heres the new info for v0.17
New Item/Recipe:

• Werewolf Lure
  • Antilycan (Learned from the witch. In 0.17 it’s not possible to craft it because of lack of one ingredient)
  • Hate Potion : Used in battle. Lowers the enemy attitude (Learned at home)
  • Insane Potion : Lowers sanity to min 10
New Equip:

• Battle Axe (Found in the abandoned hut, during the day)
  • Diabosite Breastplate
  • Diabosite Bracers
New Quest:

• Cure for lycanthropy (Witch - Night)
New Area:

• Wolves Den – Forest (Unlocked by doing “Cure for lycanthropy” quest. Only fights here.)
Monster:

• Brown Jelly (Forest Path)
  • Werewolf Alt (Higher stats than the standard version, different color)
  • Wolf Alt (Higher stats than the standard version)
  • Wolf – Pack Leader (Wolves Den)
  • Werewolf 1 (Wolves Den – Night, couple days after Werewolf Attack event)
  • Werewolf 2 (Wolves Den – Night, couple days after Werewolf Attack event) + Game over scene
Home:

• Werewolf (Prison)
Bareshade:

• Werewolf Attack (Req: Beast rumors done. Two Wolf’s Bane have to be in the inventory. It happens from 21 to midnight when entering Bareshade. <! Doing that unlocks the rest of the werewolf/wolf new content. The event is more complex in Logan’s normal route !>)
  • After werewolf attack (New conversations with people, some changes)
  • Outdoor fun (More options – farmers, two variations)
  • Hayden’s Break (A small chance for it to happen when visiting hot springs after doing a quest with washing Arion)
River’s Bank:

• Vicoria’s New Prisoner (Option to free the prisoner. His home is not unlocked yet.)
Ruin:

• Rhot/Grushk sparring
PART 2: MECHANIC

Home Improvements:

• Workshop is a place where you can combine items to make other materials
  • Additional cells (Max 6 prisoners)
  • Reinforced cells (Needed for certain enemies, like werewolves)
Home:

• Cutting trees (New option at home if Hatchet/Battle Axe is equipped, you can then make planks from wood in workshop)
PART 3: VISUAL ASPECTS

Zoroj made some new addition to the game:

• Arion
  • Werewolf (Alt)
  • Werewolf (1)
  • Werewolf (2)
PART 4: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Shocking Bomb/Silver Bomb deals increased damage (Basic 15. Against vulnerable creature 30)
  • Smart MCs are getting a buff! From this moment Intellect is taken into consideration in two situations. For each 5 points of Intellect there’s a 10% chance to craft 2 potions instead of 1. Also the efficiency of consumables (like potions or bombs) increase with intellect (starting from int 10)
  • Additional opponents: HP and Libido bars should animate like with normal enemies (I had to do changes in the code, there’s a chance I missed something so there may be new bugs).
  • Wolves and werewolves are not appearing in the forest path anymore. Now brown jellies are there.

May 6, 2019
OH i found out how it works, ill try to download it to here in a moment. its only a dollar to get the update WHAT? crazy. anyway, I hope it doesnt give out my information cause i dont want to be band by the creator :( tips anyone or is it safe to share?

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
OH i found out how it works, ill try to download it to here in a moment. its only a dollar to get the update WHAT? crazy. anyway, I hope it doesnt give out my information cause i dont want to be band by the creator :( tips anyone or is it safe to share?
They normaly post here on spoiler and on Mega

edmundbrimmer

Sep 30, 2019
c
could you upload the Mac version too?

edmundbrimmer

Sep 30, 2019
the
i think you download the file yourself, then upload the file to MEGA, then post the MEGA link file here

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes