BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I talked to Jester about them, and done all of his quest, but cant get the Scar and Tank thing to trigger.

Reactions: ivan555
Nov 30, 2019
Wait the only difference is the map?
Read my post for the previous version on page 29, I reapplied the changes to 0.16. As for the UI, it didn't work well with touch and small screens, so it was mainly edited for android support (text and buttons enlarged, separate info buttons instead of "hover for info").

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Guys, I have a problem. After receiving letter from the teacher (one with Strong Healing Potion) when I enter alchemy screen and try to exit, the game won't allow me to saying that I am in the middle of creating a potion and I should finish or abort. Doing either does not help still giving the same response.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Guys, I have a problem. After receiving letter from the teacher (one with Strong Healing Potion) when I enter alchemy screen and try to exit, the game won't allow me to saying that I am in the middle of creating a potion and I should finish or abort. Doing either does not help still giving the same response.
Most than likely you put some ingredients in the pot, click the abort buttons to cancel all selections.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I finished the lizard quests and never got the light source mission from the witch or Othra. Asking about light isn't even a dialogue option. Anyone know how to trigger the quest?

Reactions: BobCarter
Sep 20, 2019
I finished the lizard quests and never got the light source mission from the witch or Othra. Asking about light isn't even a dialogue option. Anyone know how to trigger the quest?
Have you try to find another way in on the bridge screen so that you visit the cave? You need to visit it and get the glowshrooms before it might appear for either of them, if you have done those and still can't ask them about light source, it might be a bug you have found.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
I can't fight scar or tank, or really do anything else as the only opations are the replay quest light more wolves or more potions.

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
I can't fight scar or tank, or really do anything else as the only opations are the replay quest light more wolves or more potions.
Infiltrating the bandit camp is the only way you're gonna fight scar and tank. There has to be a bandit attack on bareshed, you'll need to sneak into the bandit camp until you unlock jester, you need to eavesdrop on scar talking on the road next to bareshed, then you need to go back to jester to unlock the infiltration. Since this is a story event it only happens once so make sure to save before the infiltration if you want to see the fight again.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Most than likely you put some ingredients in the pot, click the abort buttons to cancel all selections.
Problem is that when I enter alchemy screen there already is a 'Red Berry' in the first slot. Even aborting it does not help. I am still getting the same message...

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Infiltrating the bandit camp is the only way you're gonna fight scar and tank. There has to be a bandit attack on bareshed, you'll need to sneak into the bandit camp until you unlock jester, you need to eavesdrop on scar talking on the road next to bareshed, then you need to go back to jester to unlock the infiltration. Since this is a story event it only happens once so make sure to save before the infiltration if you want to see the fight again.
I've done the talk to jester about seeing them talk with the cocky guy then nothing has happend, I've retalked with everyone with all the opations and i've murdered more than an army of bandits in the camp but no opation to sneak in the day time only night and nothing else

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Have you try to find another way in on the bridge screen so that you visit the cave? You need to visit it and get the glowshrooms before it might appear for either of them, if you have done those and still can't ask them about light source, it might be a bug you have found.
Not trying to find another way from the bridge was what I was missing, thanks! I hadn't really considered that might lead to a cave and I had just been beating up the troll to get by.

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
I've done the talk to jester about seeing them talk with the cocky guy then nothing has happend, I've retalked with everyone with all the opations and i've murdered more than an army of bandits in the camp but no opation to sneak in the day time only night and nothing else
Sneak in the bandit camp till you see tank and scar then go talk to jester about needing to speak to scar... I may need to redo this section to see if I'm missing anything.

Sep 20, 2019
Not trying to find another way from the bridge was what I was missing, thanks! I hadn't really considered that might lead to a cave and I had just been beating up the troll to get by.
No problem, and there is a guide on this game's web page on Itch.Io you can have a look at with tabs for each of them if you need to find how to unlock certain things or getting them, which is on here:

Feel free to fav that page if you want to check it every now and then.

Sep 20, 2019
@ For that message where i mention the guide, the LD - Guide word on that link when you scroll down enough to see it can be clicked/tapped on to see the doc guide for it for all of the infos, with the tabs at the bottom you can click/tap on to switch between them on that page, you are free to bookmark/fav that page to come back to any time you want.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes