ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Thanks so much for this! Eeeh, Arion looks...really young :'(
It seems Hyao did it intentionally even though there is many displeasure when his image came out. Hyao said that he want to bring variation to this game and would like to let people that enjoy shota to also have fun with his game.

Jul 31, 2018
Shota? What exactly about that pubic hair reads as shota?

In all honesty, outside of this game this character art would be seen as that of a rather bulky guy in mid-twenties.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Yeah...i was about to answer that "shota" stuff...but nah....lol
Shota? What exactly about that pubic hair reads as shota?

In all honesty, outside of this game this character art would be seen as that of a rather bulky guy in mid-twenties.
Well dont blame me xD
if you are not a patreon use yiff.party to see the post yourself. When someone questioned Arion reveal, he answered like that.

Jul 31, 2018
If the game had the option to remove all aspects flirting with either sex with those unable to give informed consent or outright rape, that would be great. There wouldn't be that much game left, but still.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I just expected with all the scenes to do with domination and urination he was going to look more buff, either way I just want more Tank and Scar! (Looked at the posts about Arion of YiffParty and can understand I suppose)

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
You need to be on logan's normal route (discourage him), then lose to his werewolf form until your sanity reach 0 ... ( use insane herb to lower your sanity and before lose to logan you need to tease him a little ) ...

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
You need to be on logan's normal route (discourage him), then lose to his werewolf form until your sanity reach 0 ... ( use insane herb to lower your sanity and before lose to logan you need to tease him a little ) ...
When do I discourage him? I don't remember that option.

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Ops, do you have the CGs of logan bottom for the fat bandit ? if you do you must have couraged him .... if not you are on logan's normal route.

Jan 2, 2018
Ops, do you have the CGs of logan bottom for the fat bandit ? if you do you must have couraged him .... if not you are on logan's normal route.
I think I have as a bottom. Checked again and he is taking it from the bandit.
Got a save?

Last edited:

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
... just make a new save ... edit necessary stats to 300 with saveeditor ... you would reach there in like 15' .....

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes