D

Deleted member 584847

Don't worry it wont break the game as long as you don't set it above 6, since all the rumor check are for 6. i see some 7 but there is none that trigger the event only small talk.
so i changed the number from 5 to 6 but still nothing happened, tried 3 nights in a row but nothing... :(

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
sure, thanks :)
would like to send it to you in PM, not publicly but i cant access your profile
Hello!
I have checked the save and it seems you are still playing in an outdated version of the game.
as you can see the latest saved was on version 0.16.0
Screenshot_2.png

i played the save and the event immediately occurs.
the problem is you didn't play the updated game(v17.0) but instead the v16.0 :)

D

Deleted member 584847

Hello!
I have checked the save and it seems you are still playing in an outdated version of the game.
as you can see the latest saved was on version 0.16.0
View attachment 574980

i played the save and the event immediately occurs.
the problem is you didn't play the updated game(v17.0) but instead the v16.0 :)
aha... but there isnt a v17.0 here on f95 :D

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
aha... but there isnt a v17.0 here on f95 :D

this is the v17 version without mod
I think this is how it works. let me know if it worked.

Mega
this is the modded version by dicktation (basically you can cheat with the xcx so you dont need to use saveedit anymore since the game itself have cheats)

have fun ^^

D

Deleted member 584847

this is the v17 version without mod

this is the modded version by dicktation (basically you can cheat with the xcx so you dont need to use saveedit anymore since the game itself have cheats)

have fun ^^
Oh I see... I didnt think about looking around the forum in case there is a new, not yet uploaded, version of the game. Thank you for the help man :)

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
Btw, where can i find the "save files" (not the one in the game folder....the others...i really can't find then, its i nthe appdata folder? help? which is the name?)

Nephology

Apr 21, 2019
How do you fight werewolf Logan? He just fled during the first encounter and I've only gotten to the point where he ended up liking and loving you more while Bernard remains missing.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
How do you fight werewolf Logan? He just fled during the first encounter and I've only gotten to the point where he ended up liking and loving you more while Bernard remains missing.
If you help logan you can only fight bernard, if you help bernard then you can fight logan.

D

Deleted member 584847

what fight? Ive come to the point when I have to make an antilycan potion for Bernard, for which i need alpha male fluid but the guide says that its not available yet. I didnt have any fight with logan or bernard yet o_O

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
what fight? Ive come to the point when I have to make an antilycan potion for Bernard, for which i need alpha male fluid but the guide says that its not available yet. I didnt have any fight with logan or bernard yet o_O
In order to trigger it you need wolf's den unlocked.
If you goes to your home after the werewolf event, there should be a an event that said you need to go to the witch.
Go to the witch, i can't remember whetever it's the day or night witch but either of em should give you a quest that require you to bring wolf tooth from alpha wolf. Wolf den should be unlocked now. complete the quest by defeating alpha wolf should give you the item required.

Normal wolf/alpha wolf appear during the day in wolf den while alternative werewolf color appear at night.
Just like i said earlier, if you help logan, you can fight bernard and vice versa.
BERNARD WEREWOLF FIGHT
For bernard werewolf though, you need to explore the cottage first till you found his sorry letter and then wait few days like 5-10 finally you can meet Bernard werewolf in wolves den at night. But the chance are really small.
If you are using the cheat mod, deactivate dice and when dice screen appear after you enter wolf den, set to 9 to immediately encounter Bernard werewolf.
LOGAN WEREWOLF FIGHT
For Logan werewolf just wait few days and then you can meet/fight him in wolves den at night.
If you are using the cheat mod, deactivate dice and when dice screen appear after you enter wolf den, set to 50 to immediately encounter Logan werewolf.

If you fight bernard with his affection high, he might gonna hesitate to attack you and when you submit to him, he will be protective over you and guard you from other werewolf. while Logan will be merciless but really super horny and wont mind sharing when you sumbit to him.

D

Deleted member 584847

If you goes to your home after the werewolf event, there should be a an event that said you need to go to the witch.
Go to the witch, i can't remember whetever it's the day or night witch but either of em should give you a quest that require you to bring wolf tooth from alpha wolf. Wolf den should be unlocked now. complete the quest by defeating alpha wolf should give you the item required.

Normal wolf/alpha wolf appear during the day in wolf den while alternative werewolf color appear at night.
Just like i said earlier, if you help logan, you can fight bernard and vice versa.
BERNARD WEREWOLF FIGHT
For bernard werewolf though, you need to explore the cottage first till you found his sorry letter and then wait few days like 5-10 finally you can meet Bernard werewolf in wolves den at night. But the chance are really small.
If you are using the cheat mod, deactivate dice and when dice screen appear after you enter wolf den, set to 9 to immediately encounter Bernard werewolf.
LOGAN WEREWOLF FIGHT
For Logan werewolf just wait few days and then you can meet/fight him in wolves den at night.
If you are using the cheat mod, deactivate dice and when dice screen appear after you enter wolf den, set to 50 to immediately encounter Logan werewolf.

If you fight bernard with his affection high, he might gonna hesitate to attack you and when you submit to him, he will be protective over you and guard you from other werewolf. while Logan will be merciless but really super horny and wont mind sharing when you sumbit to him.
no... when I go to witch, she gives me a task to bring her wolf fang, which unlocks the wolves den. When I defeat the alpha wolf and bring his fang to witch, she tells me how to make an antilycan potion but thats all. for that potion I need alpha male fluids, is this item already implemented? nothing else is happening, no bernard/logan fight, all i can do now is to visit the den every day to try to get the fluids...

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
no... when I go to witch, she gives me a task to bring her wolf fang, which unlocks the wolves den. When I defeat the alpha wolf and bring his fang to witch, she tells me how to make an antilycan potion but thats all. for that potion I need alpha male fluids, is this item already implemented? nothing else is happening, no bernard/logan fight, all i can do now is to visit the den every day to try to get the fluids...
tooth/fang same difference xD
as long as you already unlocked the place then you can meet either logan or bernard in wolves den after few days. As for the antilycan, hyao has already clarified that you can't make it in this current version and need to wait for it in the next update.

But just a question, do you use the save that you gave me yesterday? then cause if yes, you will not encounter logan since in that save your logan is encouraged during the bandit attack thus unlocking slutty logan that didn't investigate his wife in first search quest instead of normal logan where he got biten by a wolf in the first search quest.

D

Deleted member 584847

tooth/fang same difference xD
as long as you already unlocked the place then you can meet either logan or bernard in wolves den after few days. As for the antilycan, hyao has already clarified that you can't make it in this current version and need to wait for it in the next update.

But just a question, do you use the save that you gave me yesterday? then cause if yes, you will not encounter logan since in that save your logan is encouraged during the bandit attack thus unlocking slutty logan that didn't investigate his wife in first search quest instead of normal logan where he got biten by a wolf in the first search quest.
oki, thanks for the information :)
however, am I still suppose to meet bernard there when i gave him 5 wolves bane potions? isnt this triggered only if I dont give him those?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
oki, thanks for the information :)
however, am I still suppose to meet bernard there when i gave him 5 wolves bane potions? isnt this triggered only if I dont give him those?
No,you cant meet either bernard nor logan in the wolves den since without logan getting bitten you are automatically help bernard in the attack event. You can meet bernard at night in his home though to trigger sleeping together event.

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019

BERNARD WEREWOLF FIGHT
LOGAN WEREWOLF FIGHT

Bernard doesn't appear when I set the dice to 9 :v

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes