Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
At a guess, as I have no idea what you put, "Off Topic". I could be wrong, but it's the first thing that came to mind.
It was about another game, so maybe "Off-Topic" was right, but they could have just put that, not OT. When I see OT, I don't think "Off-Topic" right out of the gate.

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
I kind of want to keep Brenard and Logan as werewolves and still progress storywise as I don't really have much interest in them romantically in their human form but idk if the game will really let us do that, would be pretty neat though.

Reactions: Kronixen

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I kind of want to keep Brenard and Logan as werewolves and still progress storywise as I don't really have much interest in them romantically in their human form but idk if the game will really let us do that, would be pretty neat though.
well, you can have both of them as werewolf. in the moment that you are asked about 5 wolfs bane you can lie. then you will find both of them as werewolf on the wolfs den

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Ditto. Honestly, it bothers me that there's no sex scenes if you help keep them sane using the wolf's bane. Cuddles are nice but, dude, come on... I mean, they're big fluffy burly bundles of yes! Beating them in combat/submitting and getting your hole resized isn't my idea of romance.....

Least..... Not in this situation anyway....

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Ditto. Honestly, it bothers me that there's no sex scenes if you help keep them sane using the wolf's bane. Cuddles are nice but, dude, come on... I mean, they're big fluffy burly bundles of yes! Beating them in combat/submitting and getting your hole resized isn't my idea of romance.....

Least..... Not in this situation anyway....
I think is because the two of them are the main romance routes of the game, so the creator is prolonging. But is probably that after the wolf event ends, you can be raw dogged by them

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes