ryukupukuArt

Jul 31, 2024
Hello, can someone play me a normal game? I deleted mine by accident by doing logan bottom and I would play the whole thing again, but the cave part is very tedious to do repeatedly

HakievnMush

Apr 29, 2022
On
The one when you sneak into the camp? I believe you're meant to fail that. Don't think there's any way to succeed.
Yeah

Anyway does loading a save that have triggered CG before will unlock the CG I dont have?

I went to green path with logan and locked me with a lot of CG of him so Im thinking of loading a save with bottom logan. if yes, I can get one from kind herbalists here? Please

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
On

Yeah

Anyway does loading a save that have triggered CG before will unlock the CG I dont have?

I went to green path with logan and locked me with a lot of CG of him so Im thinking of loading a save with bottom logan. if yes, I can get one from kind herbalists here? Please
Are you Paying for the Gallery version yourself? If not, be aware the Gallery version is not always shared here. (It cost more money).

Yes you unlock viewed CG / Sprite as long as you made a save after it.

What I do is use an extractor to extract the CGs / Pics. Like the one in the attachment.
Rename the file ( rpaExtract.txt ) into rpaExtract.exe, then Drag the .rpa file in the game folder onto this file (rpaExtract.exe)
View attachment rpaExtract.txt
And here's a bottom logan save that somebody shared before.
View attachment 3896665

Black_Rowan

Sep 9, 2022
Are you in the right thread...? The last update was less than a month ago
It's entirely possible I missed something. It's not marked as abandoned and it's 100% possible I haven't figured out this site yet. I am glad there was a recent update and I can possibly see what's at the end of the island quest. Thanks for your response.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
It's entirely possible I missed something. It's not marked as abandoned and it's 100% possible I haven't figured out this site yet. I am glad there was a recent update and I can possibly see what's at the end of the island quest. Thanks for your response.
Remember to look at "Thread Updated: date" so you can get the idea if it's abandoned or not. Or look at the recent comments fron the thread to see if the game is still updated

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
the wiki gone
Are you referring to the Fandom 'Wiki'?
They start to nuke 18+ stuff, due to it's bad for Advertisement money.
It's a disgrace for being a "Wiki site", especially when all contents they sell are user generated.

People should've stopped to use Fandom a long time ago, when they switched from "Pro-user" to profit driven, full of intrusive ads and terrible user interface.
They don't care anything else but money, it is bound to happen.

Tho this might be the tipping point, some wiki site with better integrity might over-run Fandom.

• Wow
Reactions: askqer and Mandj120
Jan 14, 2019
I just hate fandom because it seems like the least optimized thing one the internet. Opening up their website always kicks my computer into the next gear and lord forbid I open multiple tabs. I'm not on a gaming rig, but its no potato. I shouldnt need a DDR7 to open a fucking glorified wikipedia.

I guess all those ads shoving themselves into one screen is taxing on the poor pc...

Reactions: askqer
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes