May 6, 2019
Ditto. Honestly, it bothers me that there's no sex scenes if you help keep them sane using the wolf's bane. Cuddles are nice but, dude, come on... I mean, they're big fluffy burly bundles of yes! Beating them in combat/submitting and getting your hole resized isn't my idea of romance.....

Least..... Not in this situation anyway....
Well that is what it takes to be a hero. Your boop hole can be filled with other things. like tissue, lots and lots of tissue.

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
well, you can have both of them as werewolf. in the moment that you are asked about 5 wolfs bane you can lie. then you will find both of them as werewolf on the wolfs den

I already have both of them as wolves I just don't see anything pointing to be able to keep them as werewolves after this segment of the story ends cause I'm only really interested in things like the lizards/wererats/arion and the wolves/werewovles.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I already have both of them as wolves I just don't see anything pointing to be able to keep them as werewolves after this segment of the story ends cause I'm only really interested in things like the lizards/wererats/arion and the wolves/werewovles.
Since they are in the main plot (and their werewolf sex scenes strongly suggest they'll turn back to normal eventually), so I don't expect there'll be an option like the fate you can choose for the ruin lizards. (But if they do, that will be totally amazing, which means double the story contents)
But I can totally see they add some potion that you can re-do the werewolf scenes, similar to love potion.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
For what I know:

-most likely, Bernard or Logan or both will be back to human an never again being werewolf (at least on the savegame were you cure them)

-will not be potion for repeat the sex scene for the CG Gallery it will add later, that takes record of every savegame

-they may it be more romance characters on future.

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
Those who still couldn't achieve the Logan Bottom thing, just have to defeat Tank and Scar in the bandit camp and make the bandits live in town, by doing that and talking to Logan about it, he decides to experiment being bottom several times

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Those who still couldn't achieve the Logan Bottom thing, just have to defeat Tank and Scar in the bandit camp and make the bandits live in town, by doing that and talking to Logan about it, he decides to experiment being bottom several times
Yeah but then you can't romance him later on. (Make sure to make separate saves)

• Wow
Reactions: Martyrdom

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
I'd begin anew, just to romance Logan, but its SUCH an amount of work, and Im so many days in, that meh...

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I'd begin anew, just to romance Logan, but its SUCH an amount of work, and Im so many days in, that meh...
I'm 1342 days in and I can't really say it's too much effort I just grind and unlock all potions so I'm ready for future updates since it's relaxing.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
It's worth starting the game anew every once in a while because there's a lot of scenes that occur only once because they affect the progress of the story. Like the bandits or the lizards, also Logan. It's good to have a fresh start if you're not satisfied with something you did in your current playthrough. But what I love the most about these types of games is the ability to savescum~ It's a must-have if you wanna perfect your playthrough as much as possible.

Reactions: DragonLord45

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
It's worth starting the game anew every once in a while because there's a lot of scenes that occur only once because they affect the progress of the story. Like the bandits or the lizards, also Logan. It's good to have a fresh start if you're not satisfied with something you did in your current playthrough. But what I love the most about these types of games is the ability to savescum~ It's a must-have if you wanna perfect your playthrough as much as possible.
Ditto. XD I saved a few times, just to be sure what I did wasn't a bad thing. Like when I discouraged Logan from attacking the bandits. I won't spoil it for anyone, but I saved that boy's arse. :p

Also, let's me check out the bad ends. :3

May 6, 2019
Ugh you know whats sad I have to go through each save cause i end up saving with the modded version and i have to wait to get the mod to be able to play :(

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes