NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
How do I access the farmstead?
The Farmstead is tied to Vicoria's second prisoner. To access it you have to have freed Korg, and then done the mini-quest to free Ste, her second 'Prisoner'; He'll tell you about the Farmstead, which you access by going to the Forest Path and looking for the Cave, which opens a new path in the Underground (the Farmstead cannot be accessed by any path aboveground, despite appearing on the map). There's nothing there yet except non-sexable hornet enemies with no win/loss text, and Wererats, though you pick up Grapples, Carrots, Corn, or Drake Roots from time to time.

I am also curious how to trigger rhot content? i already have his like high enough and still no new conversation or event.
Once Rhot has 40 Like or more, go to the Shrine and Rest between 20:00 and 2:00. Rhot will show up to watch you the first two times you do this; after that, you need to confront Rhot about it. The next time you Rest in the Shrine between 20:00 and 2:00 you can invite Rhot to your room, and after that he's sexable every time you Rest in the Shrine between those hours.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I'm quite saddened by the lack of fetishes in recent events, starting to feel too vanilla.
Too much description and not enough of the characters actually talking.

Needs more stuff like Harold's love potion scene.
I need to be degraded god damn it! :sneaky:

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
I'm quite saddened by the lack of fetishes in recent events, starting to feel too vanilla.
Too much description and not enough of the characters actually talking.

Needs more stuff like Harold's love potion scene.
I need to be degraded god damn it! :sneaky:
Amen

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I made a save dump with most scenes using the unmodded version of the game (v0.18). Hopefully it stays compatible with future versions of the game, modded or unmodded.

These saves follow a Bareshade/Bandit Camp Bitch route with Normal Logan, Lizards Good Ending. Most character stats cheated except strength and agility. Plenty of gold and items. Character is a male homosexual bottom. Like and Love stats for most characters are also cheated to max.

DISCLAIMER: Some content got softlocked because I stupidly cheated recipes that shouldn't be available until after some dialogue, making some dialogue skipped. Saves past the Bandit Camp are softlocked from getting the Glowing Amulet/Witch Amulet from Othra/Witch respectively because I bypassed getting glowshrooms from the Northwcrest's Cave by using Torch instead. You can still access the caves using the Torch weapon, but you may not get the Glowing Amulet/Witch amulet anymore unless you find a way to get glowshrooms or use the modded version of the game to cheat glowshrooms or the missing accessories.

Following saves after Arion/Hayden scene also do not get Arion's loincloth.

I also included a .txt file containing descriptions of each save so you can pick what you want. Use a save editor to change your name or any other value you wish, or use the modded version of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I feel like it, I might try to make a Hero route but I think there's "less" content with that.

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
Friends, do you know how I can take Bernard Wolf to a safe place to give him the antilycan?
And how can I talk to Bernad turned into a wolf? is that I don't know in which location I can talk to him or what needs to be done to make it happen?

DragonLord45

Oct 12, 2019
how do you encounter werelogan? I didn't give him the wolf bane and i haven't seen him in the forest yet. Is it random or is there a way I can make him show up.

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Friends, do you know how I can take Bernard Wolf to a safe place to give him the antilycan?
And how can I talk to Bernad turned into a wolf? is that I don't know in which location I can talk to him or what needs to be done to make it happen?
Use werewolf lures then you can use the Antilycan while he is in prison.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
how do you encounter werelogan? I didn't give him the wolf bane and i haven't seen him in the forest yet. Is it random or is there a way I can make him show up.
If you don't give wolf bane to either Logan or Bernard (depending on who you help), you can encounter them as a werewolf after a few days. Just keep sleeping till morning and check the Shop or Sawmill if they've also gone missing, which at that point would mean they've gone doggo. I think around 5 days, or more just to be safe.

Reactions: DragonLord45

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I finished all the new content so quickly (roughly 20mins) that it's back to being BORED.
They have got writers for different characters now which is good in some ways but I'm struggling to understand why we didn't get to finish Scar's story before all these side quests which should be optional.

Reactions: Martyrdom

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I finished all the new content so quickly (roughly 20mins) that it's back to being BORED.
They have got writers for different characters now which is good in some ways but I'm struggling to understand why we didn't get to finish Scar's story before all these side quests which should be optional.
I enjoy the lizard story though, Seeing as how Rhot slowly start loving and trying to claim you as his is really endearing and werewolf is part of the main story since it affect 2 of the main male interest that are turned lycan.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes