Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I enjoy the lizard story though, Seeing as how Rhot slowly start loving and trying to claim you as his is really endearing and werewolf is part of the main story since it affect 2 of the main male interest that are turned lycan.
I do really like Rhot not gonna lie, I'm just missing Tank and being kept waiting to see what happens with Scar is killing me. xD

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I do really like Rhot not gonna lie, I'm just missing Tank and being kept waiting to see what happens with Scar is killing me. xD
Trust me i think it will be a long time before we see those two since they are probably on the opposite location of the current unlocked map :(

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Trust me i think it will be a long time before we see those two since they are probably on the opposite location of the current unlocked map :(
Yeah you're probably right, just gotta hope we get some more extreme fetish stuff in the meantime as I said previously, it feels too vanilla now.

Reactions: Aaron barron

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
is there an event where logan becomes a werewolf like bernard????
They get infected at the same time on that same night when you have to choose who you're gonna help. Helping Bernie will cause Logan to turn and vice versa. But ultimately they'll both become and remain werewolves till you cure them with "Antilycan".

Afterwards they'll be able to turn at their own will.

Reactions: Martyrdom

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Weird, I give a shot after days ending the werewolf event, but on Friday I hadn't get the Friday Hunting stuff with Bernard, it is still the same.
Maybe I need to have him with a heart?

So, the help is random? Gonna give a shot, because they're the only I've left

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
IDK, I really feel, as if I was "Forced" to go the "GOOD Lizard Ending" + "DIScourage Logan" ways... Facepalms...
I did BAD ending and ENcourage, and I see there is WAY WAY less content.

Apparently you can make Logan fall in love? There is very little content if ENcourage and becomes bottom... Also BAD ending for lizard, doesnt have this thing I'm reading, where you can make Rhot fall in love.
Meh, I'm 150-200 days in, and Im really thinking of begginning anew.

Having said this: Apparently a guy uploaded many Savefiles (Which I thank him for)?
I wouldnt feel the savefiles as "Mine", but meh... Will think what I do.

PS: I cant unlock any of the content in this patch, appart from the minotaur Ste thing (Which I was expecting more from, at least a picture and more dialogue)... Ehh...
Cant seem to continue with the Werewolf stuff. I talked to the witch (But says/shows nothing new), to Harold (The wife talk), and beat Werewolf Bernard twice again, nothing happens.

I'd appreciate opinions about this please. Thx I love you all.

Edit: Maybe I can begin anew with the Android version, on the phone it might feel different and not so much of "Homework".

Last edited:

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
I made a save dump with most scenes using the unmodded version of the game (v0.18). Hopefully it stays compatible with future versions of the game, modded or unmodded.

These saves follow a Bareshade/Bandit Camp Bitch route with Normal Logan, Lizards Good Ending. Most character stats cheated except strength and agility. Plenty of gold and items. Character is a male homosexual bottom. Like and Love stats for most characters are also cheated to max.

DISCLAIMER: Some content got softlocked because I stupidly cheated recipes that shouldn't be available until after some dialogue, making some dialogue skipped. Saves past the Bandit Camp are softlocked from getting the Glowing Amulet/Witch Amulet from Othra/Witch respectively because I bypassed getting glowshrooms from the Northwcrest's Cave by using Torch instead. You can still access the caves using the Torch weapon, but you may not get the Glowing Amulet/Witch amulet anymore unless you find a way to get glowshrooms or use the modded version of the game to cheat glowshrooms or the missing accessories.

Following saves after Arion/Hayden scene also do not get Arion's loincloth.

I also included a .txt file containing descriptions of each save so you can pick what you want. Use a save editor to change your name or any other value you wish, or use the modded version of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I feel like it, I might try to make a Hero route but I think there's "less" content with that.
Do you have a Savefile, with Bernard and Logan after the whole werewolf issue though?
Apparently they can transform at will later?
I downloaded your saves, but didnt see that situation, only them captured in your house.

Also, how to capture them? For them to be in your house, or for them to be healed in their houses.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Do you have a Savefile, with Bernard and Logan after the whole werewolf issue though?
Apparently they can transform at will later?
I downloaded your saves, but didnt see that situation, only them captured in your house.

Also, how to capture them? For them to be in your house, or for them to be healed in their houses.
For now, I think the only scenes post-werewolf cure we can see is Bernard's Hunting scene. But the sex scene fades to black so I assume its currently incomplete.

To capture Werewolf Bernard/Logan, you need Werewolf Lure (use 5 on each to make sure you capture them)

To cure them of their lycanthropy, you need to have captured them inside your prison. Take note that your prison should have the Reinforced Prisons upgrade to hold werewolves. Next, you need to make Antilycan. You can follow the recipes from . Or, if you're using the modded version, you can just spawn whatever items you need.

If you're unfamiliar with spawning items: In the modded version, to get items you want, go in-game and press the "XcX" button on the middle left of your screen. A screen will pop up, click on "item", then click on the name of the item you want. Then, press the "Get" button on the upper right corner of the screen.

Reactions: Corootai

ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
where can i find the minotaur Ste after we saved him from de succubus ? is it possibel on this new version ?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't mind Bottom Logan and Bad-Lizard-Ending Rhot won't fall in love with you (apparently they shouldn't), but I do wish there are more connections with them (i.e. abused relationship like Gunnar)
Not sure if it's in their plans, rather than current "one and done" scene.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
IDK, I really feel, as if I was "Forced" to go the "GOOD Lizard Ending" + "DIScourage Logan" ways... Facepalms...
I did BAD ending and ENcourage, and I see there is WAY WAY less content.

Apparently you can make Logan fall in love? There is very little content if ENcourage and becomes bottom... Also BAD ending for lizard, doesnt have this thing I'm reading, where you can make Rhot fall in love.
Meh, I'm 150-200 days in, and Im really thinking of begginning anew.

Having said this: Apparently a guy uploaded many Savefiles (Which I thank him for)?
I wouldnt feel the savefiles as "Mine", but meh... Will think what I do.

PS: I cant unlock any of the content in this patch, appart from the minotaur Ste thing (Which I was expecting more from, at least a picture and more dialogue)... Ehh...
Cant seem to continue with the Werewolf stuff. I talked to the witch (But says/shows nothing new), to Harold (The wife talk), and beat Werewolf Bernard twice again, nothing happens.

I'd appreciate opinions about this please. Thx I love you all.

Edit: Maybe I can begin anew with the Android version, on the phone it might feel different and not so much of "Homework".
I've noticed Hyao doesn't really take feedback and he doesn't even really answer on Patreon either, I've started this game about 20 times and I've noticed so many flaws in the game mechanics and pointed them out but no changes.

Loads of good text from older versions has been deleted too.

Reactions: Martyrdom

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
I still cant start a ask about beasts thing with shopkeeper,ive gone hunting the bandits have left and i went to the hotsprings plus i exhausted all talk options with him >.>

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I still cant start a ask about beasts thing with shopkeeper,ive gone hunting the bandits have left and i went to the hotsprings plus i exhausted all talk options with him >.>
Have you tried to talk to him about his friend again? It maybe appear a second opinion with "werewolf" then you can ask him and the rest about the best

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
How to increase lust for the acolyte and lizard warriors without the quest "lost acolyte" to get the bad ending?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes