Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
I'm literally looking at the discord right now and can't find any sort of story discussion in terms of how you were talking about it. Could you provide receipts?

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
So, the game will end so fuck up like that? Because I highly doubt the creator will do anything for how "High and All Mighty" he believe to be.
Can you elaborate? I haven't seen him interact a whole lot on his twitter and itch.io. What happened?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Some weeks ago I passed by the game's Discord for a long while, to understand the people in it, the debates going on, the overall feeling and environment in the Discord...
And god I facepalmed so hard, many childish teenagers, and so on.
Dont get me wrong: I had fun playing the game, and of course it's not meant to be a well written novel, with a lot of depth... But it could be sooo much more.
This and Bonfire (Another Bara game) make me facepalm quite much, because of this.
ZoroJ is literally the only reason I enjoy the game, if it wasn't for his art I wouldn't touch this mess with a stick.
The English is terrible, the descriptive writing is sub-par at best, and it just seems to be repeating the same pattern over and over. (I'll still play future update but I have to agree with you're statement on it being so much more.)

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes