nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
How to increase lust for the acolyte and lizard warriors without the quest "lost acolyte" to get the bad ending?
Using the modded version, click on "XcX" and then "location"
morale_amount is the lust value for Lizard Warriors, morale_amount_2 is the lust value for Lizard Acolytes.

Reactions: Darkairus

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
Using the modded version, click on "XcX" and then "location"
morale_amount is the lust value for Lizard Warriors, morale_amount_2 is the lust value for Lizard Acolytes.
Thanks, do you know if is possible to change "Logan Encouraged" to "Discouraged Logan" through this "XcX"? And how to do it.
I don't wanna go back to an old save just to fix this and i hope this don't cause any bugs in the game too or, unfortunately, i will have to go back to an old save anyway.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
Thanks, do you know if is possible to change "Logan Encouraged" to "Discouraged Logan" through this "XcX"? And how to do it.
I don't wanna go back to an old save just to fix this and i hope this don't cause any bugs in the game too or, unfortunately, i will have to go back to an old save anyway.
You can raise the lizard stats manually by doing actions related to giving them higher lust, one example is giving Roht the Lust Potions to him, or relief the warriors when those guys are in the ruins by checking them, and you need to make sure to tell about the lake that was behind the locked gate when you have the choice about keeping it a secret or not to the lizards to get to it, for the modded version, i think there might be a setting for it, but someone that knows about it can help you with that if possible.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Just a heads up, if you go bad ending you're only in for disappointment as there is really no content or much of a ending at all.
I was personally expecting a dark route to occur or something but Hyao hasn't mentioned anything of the sort yet.

It's also impossible to change Logan after that initial choice. (Without modding I suppose)

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
You can raise the lizard stats manually by doing actions related to giving them higher lust, one example is giving Roht the Lust Potions to him, or relief the warriors when those guys are in the ruins by checking them, and you need to make sure to tell about the lake that was behind the locked gate when you have the choice about keeping it a secret or not to the lizards to get to it, for the modded version, i think there might be a setting for it, but someone that knows about it can help you with that if possible.
Well, i have make various types of lust potion, and in any moment appear to me option to give them to Rhost, when you say "relief warriors" you mean sparring with them, go with tease damage and submit? And there is the Acolyte, idk how to increase either, i try finding them in the swamp, "fun" with them, but nothing happen, it seems the only fucking way (without XcX) to get the bad ending is trough the quest lost acolyte, wich make the two choices you make after that useless. Its this only way or i'm playing this very wrong.

Just a heads up, if you go bad ending you're only in for disappointment as there is really no content or much of a ending at all.
I was personally expecting a dark route to occur or something but Hyao hasn't mentioned anything of the sort yet.

It's also impossible to change Logan after that initial choice. (Without modding I suppose)
I only want to see what is written, i already know that the bad ending have less content, the same with encouraged Logan.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
Well, i have make various types of lust potion, and in any moment appear to me option to give them to Rhost, when you say "relief warriors" you mean sparring with them, go with tease damage and submit? And there is the Acolyte, idk how to increase either, i try finding them in the swamp, "fun" with them, but nothing happen, it seems the only fucking way (without XcX) to get the bad ending is trough the quest lost acolyte, wich make the two choices you make after that useless. Its this only way or i'm playing this very wrong.

I only want to see what is written, i already know that the bad ending have less content, the same with encouraged Logan.
When you go to check on the warriors in the ruins when those guys are around, one of the option have your PC character relief one of the warrior's sexual lust that was alone, you might have to keep being sub to them until you eventually unlock it, and you can check where his and the lizardess lust numbers are on the map screen when you are at the ruins on the bottom left corner, if it totals to 10 or more, you meet one condition to getting to their bad ending.

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
When you go to check on the warriors in the ruins when those guys are around, one of the option have your PC character relief one of the warrior's sexual lust that was alone, you might have to keep being sub to them until you eventually unlock it, and you can check where his and the lizardess lust numbers are on the map screen when you are at the ruins on the bottom left corner, if it totals to 10 or more, you meet one condition to getting to their bad ending.
Like i said, never appear this option to me and neither one warrior alone on the ruins, but now, after your coment, i think that is because the PC must be bottom (or have fame of bitch?), still this doesn't explain how to increase lust of the acolyte without the quest, since, if i'm not mistaken, the number 10 must be the total of lust of warrior + acolytes.

I think the game design in this particular quest is somewhat broken, because apparently, is tottaly dependent of 1 quest, and despite given you two choices to make way later after that to get the bad ending, this only quest is the real trigger to the bad ending, and you can easly miss it.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
Like i said, never appear this option to me and neither one warrior alone on the ruins, but now, after your coment, i think that is because the PC must be bottom (or have fame of bitch?), still this doesn't explain how to increase lust of the acolyte without the quest, since, if i'm not mistaken, the number 10 must be the total of lust of warrior + acolytes.

I think the game design in this particular quest is somewhat broken, because apparently, is tottaly dependent of 1 quest, and despite given you two choices to make way later after that to get the bad ending, this only quest is the real trigger to the bad ending, and you can easly miss it.
This game does have a guide for it if you need to have a look at it, hopefully this link works for you:

The arrows on the bottom next to the word Hayden is how you can reveal other parts of it if they are off screen, the right arrow allows you to find the lizard names like Roth and the white one as well if you do that enough time, then you can click on any of the names to view the infos for it, you can also scroll right on the screen to see the infos that is off screen if there is more than one different ones, i most of the time go bottom and raise the bitch fame the most since most contents are for going that route as a Male Player.

Reactions: Darkairus

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
I already know this guide, and he doesn't explain what i'm already saying about three times now, increase the total number of lust without the quest "lost acolyte", only being able to do with XcX.

i most of the time go bottom and raise the bitch fame the most since most contents are for going that route as a Male Player.
Yeah, i noticed that.

Anyway, it seems that changing Encouraged Logan to Discouraged Logan is not possible without going back to an old save.

Sep 20, 2019
I already know this guide, and he doesn't explain what i'm already saying about three times now, increase the total number of lust without the quest "lost acolyte", only being able to do with XcX.

Yeah, i noticed that.

Anyway, it seems that changing Encouraged Logan to Discouraged Logan is not possible without going back to an old save.
I am trying to help you, but if i am not good enough, ask the owner of the game on Itch.Io about any problems you have with him, and certain versions can be 25 days or more behind Patreon's newest version until that update to the next version, and if you don't have a save before certain important choices, then you will have to start a new game to take a different path for him, which is decided after the Encounrge or not choice when you visit the human town on day 20 or beyond after curing shopkeeper of his sickness and visit him the next day after giving it to him.

May 6, 2019
Hey guys, I just want some input if you guys like this style of art and if I should continue practicing. Now, I might redraw the goblin (ignore the snail like body) but the bull I like, Now maybe later down the road I might make a game but for now being that I work 40 hours a week and my hours were cut due to corona going outside is like a no for me. Anyways thanks ya'll. unnamed (1).png

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I'll be completely honest I asked the developer about how the new writers came to be and the response was less than promising, they are being written by friends and active people on the discord server which is probably why this game has become much more tame recently, and it's rather lazy of Hyao if you ask me.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
I'll be completely honest I asked the developer about how the new writers came to be and the response was less than promising, they are being written by friends and active people on the discord server which is probably why this game has become much more tame recently, and it's rather lazy of Hyao if you ask me.
Makes senses. Because I found ridiculous that they add so less on what? A month? When mostly it is just text and not utterly complicate drawing.
But if it is truth they got infected by Discord suggestion, then we are fuck.

Reactions: Martyrdom

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Some weeks ago I passed by the game's Discord for a long while, to understand the people in it, the debates going on, the overall feeling and environment in the Discord...
And god I facepalmed so hard, many childish teenagers, and so on.
Dont get me wrong: I had fun playing the game, and of course it's not meant to be a well written novel, with a lot of depth... But it could be sooo much more.
This and Bonfire (Another Bara game) make me facepalm quite much, because of this.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Some weeks ago I passed by the game's Discord for a long while, to understand the people in it, the debates going on, the overall feeling and environment in the Discord...
And god I facepalmed so hard, many childish teenagers, and so on.
Dont get me wrong: I had fun playing the game, and of course it's not meant to be a well written novel, with a lot of depth... But it could be sooo much more.
This and Bonfire (Another Bara game) make me facepalm quite much, because of this.
So, the game will end so fuck up like that? Because I highly doubt the creator will do anything for how "High and All Mighty" he believe to be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vocaloidboy
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes