SammySam19

Dec 6, 2019
I have two questions maybe y'all can help me out.
How do I get the 5 tools needed to craft the workshop?
How do I fight werewolf Logan?

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Weird, it didn't show the option of fight Logan, just to actual control it and ending with a heart on his status (Normal Logan), but, sleeping each night with a bond and half wild werewolf Logan, it is not bad at all!

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Arion is 20. He says so when you ask about him after the tavern scene. Not really a shota
I'm pretty sure the term "Shota" doesn't pander to age, rather a man looking like a little boy since they always tag them as over 18 to make people feel less guilty LOL.

DragonLord45

Oct 12, 2019
How exactly do you get the end game scene with logan? I have gotten to the point of spending the night with werewolf logan but thats it? anyone know what I have to do to get bad ending?

May 3, 2019
I'm pretty sure the term "Shota" doesn't pander to age, rather a man looking like a little boy since they always tag them as over 18 to make people feel less guilty LOL.
True. The example that immediately pops into my head is the 2000 year old dragon loli from Fire Emblem Awakening. I dunno, Imma just patiently wait for more orc content. Was hoping for more sexy Korg massages

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
... to get the game over scene with logan... you need to tease him to 100+ (i dont know exactly) and submit to him until your sanity reach 0 ... you can use the new herb to lower your sanity (-20 sanity /1 )

Nov 30, 2019
IMO Arion looks cute even though I'm not into young guys nor do I like shota. It's a nice change from all the bulky bears, and just like straight content, it adds variety and makes the story better.

Reactions: Anita Deek
D

Deleted member 584847

Awesome game! :)
Didnt encountered any bugs so far, which is nice, im loving all the features that are inside the game :)
just one question tho:
I think Ive done everything that is available in the game for now, the only thing Im missing is the werewolf event. The "guide" mentions that the content is for the patreon version only, however... I did talked with everyone in the village about the beast, read more about the werewovs and I was able to craft the werewolf bane potions so unless part of the event can be achieved in the normal version and part of it only in the patreon version, i should be able the finish the event but nothing is happening... the guide mentions that it occurs only between 21h-23:59h but it doesnt says where. Any help there, please? :)

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Awesome game! :)
Didnt encountered any bugs so far, which is nice, im loving all the features that are inside the game :)
just one question tho:
I think Ive done everything that is available in the game for now, the only thing Im missing is the werewolf event. The "guide" mentions that the content is for the patreon version only, however... I did talked with everyone in the village about the beast, read more about the werewovs and I was able to craft the werewolf bane potions so unless part of the event can be achieved in the normal version and part of it only in the patreon version, i should be able the finish the event but nothing is happening... the guide mentions that it occurs only between 21h-23:59h but it doesnt says where. Any help there, please? :)

You need to have at least two Wolf's Banes. It have to be between 21 and 23:59. But you still need to progress story. Talk about rumors with all the people, go back home to learn more about werewolves. After you learn recipes that way you need to wait for at least a day for new things to happen. The event also starts from day 30, so you can't trigger it before that day.

D

Deleted member 584847

Thank you for the answer but I already did everything you said, still nothing is happening. Do I need to be at some specific place at that time?

Jul 12, 2019
I've found the talk "Rumor about the beast" and then I talked with Bernard, Logan, Rose and Harold but I can't about it with Blake
In fact there isn't any other talk options with him.
Any ideas of what I might have been missing?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Thank you for the answer but I already did everything you said, still nothing is happening. Do I need to be at some specific place at that time?
Do this after day 30 or at day 30. Must have talked 6 times with everyone around bareshade (Start with [1] bernard, then go around the town starting with [2] bartender/harold and then just randomly to [3] rose, [4] blake and [5] logan then back to [6] harold/bartender.) have 2 wolf bane in backpack. and enter bareshade from 21 pm - 00 am. The event should occur after you entered any building with rose panicking. Then you will be given 2 option, either save bernard or logan. 1 of them will be a full werewolf you can meet in the forst while the other will be werewolf at night everytime you visited the place where they reside.

I've found the talk "Rumor about the beast" and then I talked with Bernard, Logan, Rose and Harold but I can't about it with Blake
In fact there isn't any other talk options with him.
Any ideas of what I might have been missing?
Have you unlocked the tavern underground where the wererat reside? get atleast 1 diabosite from there (must get it from tavern not from cheat/saveedit) then the talk with him should available. talk about the thing you just found, give him the diabosite and the talk box should be permanently there and now you can talk about the rumour.

D

Deleted member 584847

Do this after day 30 or at day 30. Must have talked 6 times with everyone around bareshade (Start with [1] bernard, then go around the town starting with [2] bartender/harold and then just randomly to [3] rose, [4] blake and [5] logan then back to [6] harold/bartender.) have 2 wolf bane in backpack. and enter bareshade from 21 pm - 00 am. The event should occur after you entered any building with rose panicking. Then you will be given 2 option, either save bernard or logan. 1 of them will be a full werewolf you can meet in the forst while the other will be werewolf at night everytime you visited the place where they reside.

Have you unlocked the tavern underground where the wererat reside? get atleast 1 diabosite from there (must get it from tavern not from cheat/saveedit) then the talk with him should available. talk about the thing you just found, give him the diabosite and the talk box should be permanently there and now you can talk about the rumour.
thanks but as I said before - I did everything. In my game, there is currently like 90th day. I talked wth everyone about the beast, I got 12 werewolf banes in the backpack but nothing happens when i enter the bareshade between 21-23:59, thats the problem, i got everything ready but nothing is happening.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
thanks but as I said before - I did everything. In my game, there is currently like 90th day. I talked wth everyone about the beast, I got 12 werewolf banes in the backpack but nothing happens when i enter the bareshade between 21-23:59, thats the problem, i got everything ready but nothing is happening.
have you study about the werewolf after you talked to everyone?. check using saveedit or dicktation mod to check whetever you have 6 point in topic bareshade rumour. cause many people in the itch.io page and patreon page complained the same thing and turned out they only 5 point in topic bareshade rumour.
As you can see in the requirement inside the town.rpy, the only thing you need to trigger it is:
zegarek.day_number >= 30 which mean only triggerable after day 30
bar_shop_beast_rumor.number == 6 mean talked about the rumour 6 times with several people.
zegarek.hour >20 which tell you that it only trigger after 8 pm
and ekwipunek.have_item(wolf_bane, 2) have wolf bane 2 in inventory.
Screenshot_1.png

if you still can't trigger, can you provide me your save file to test on what is wrong?
or you can use DickTation (RenNoChin5) mod and goes to topic, then change bar_shop_beast_rumor number to 6 should fix your problem.
Hope i helped ^^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 584847

have you study about the werewolf after you talked to everyone?. check using saveedit or dicktation mod to check whetever you have 6 point in topic bareshade rumour. cause many people in the itch.io page and patreon page complained the same thing and turned out they only 5 point in topic bareshade rumour.
As you can see in the requirement inside the town.rpy, the only thing you need to trigger it is:
zegarek.day_number >= 30 which mean only triggerable after day 30
bar_shop_beast_rumor.number == 6 mean talked about the rumour 6 times with several people.
zegarek.hour >20 which tell you that it only trigger after 8 pm
and ekwipunek.have_item(wolf_bane, 2) have wolf bane 2 in inventory.
View attachment 574941

if you still can't trigger, can you provide me your save file to test on what is wrong?
Hope i helped ^^
Thanks!! :)
I used the save editor and tried to look for "rumor". there was 16 results, everything was set to 0, except the command "bar_shop_beast_rumor > number" which has an attribute of 5 so I guess thats where the problem lies but I tried countless times talk with each and every NPC in the town but none of them has anything else to say about the beast/werewolf.
so uhm.. can i change the number from 5 to 6 in the saveditor? I dont want to break the game :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Thanks!! :)
I used the save editor and tried to look for "rumor". there was 16 results, everything was set to 0, except the command "bar_shop_beast_rumor > number" which has an attribute of 5 so I guess thats where the problem lies but I tried countless times talk with each and every NPC in the town but none of them has anything else to say about the beast/werewolf.
so uhm.. can i change the number from 5 to 6 in the saveditor? I dont want to break the game :D
Don't worry it wont break the game as long as you don't set it above 6, since all the rumor check are for 6. i see some 7 but there is none that trigger the event only small talk.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes