Jul 12, 2019
Anyone figured out a sweet spot to prevent glitching in the new version?
It seems that only save files with events right after the bandid camp (Scar battle) and before the troll on the bridge aren't crashing my game.

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone figured out a sweet spot to prevent glitching in the new version?
It seems that only save files with events right after the bandid camp (Scar battle) and before the troll on the bridge aren't crashing my game.
I didn't get any glitch or crash, can you share you save and log.txt file so I can see if there's a fix ?
Is there a way to change Sluty Logan to logan with some cheating ?
Yes, set "bar_sawmill_bandit -> number" to 2. Notice I haven't checked everything, so backup your save because it might break the game.

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Uh, did almost everything. WP on continuing with Korg.
What does he mean by "First search with Logan" about Werewolves, Btw? Nothing appears.
I crafted the Anyi-wolves potions, and threw it at them, but nothing on Logan missions.

iiKoko

Oct 25, 2019
What does he mean by "First search with Logan" about Werewolves, Btw? Nothing appears.
I crafted the Anyi-wolves potions, and threw it at them, but nothing on Logan missions.
Can you repeat the sore muscle with Korg? I did it once and I can't repeat it anymore

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Wonder the same, I've made the point (Normal Logan) and nothing happens. Even ask the creator of the game, but no respond.
Search every were, enter all places day/night and nothing.

Reactions: Martyrdom

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
  • The screen won't work unless you save then load the game.
  • To open/close the screen press X or "XcX" button on the left.
  • Don't change variables named "label", "unicode" and general text unless you know it won't break the game.
  • Some elements have specific action button (top right) to "Get" (for items), "Learn" (for recipes), ...
  • Quests are named "job"s, and quest -> zadania is the current active quest/job.
  • When [Dice: False], you'll get a dialog for every random event to choose the value, but it won't tell you what the outcome is because it would take me forever to type each one.
If there's something you want me to add just ask and I'll try to.

Lustful Desires 0.15.1 PC modified
can you make the modified one like this on the latest version pls :)
also if it's not a bother maybe an android version with rollback side activated?
Thank you ^^

Last edited:

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Anything on the werewolf quest? Talked to the people, made the potions but nothing else. Is there more or it that it for now?
Just got intel:
Actually, it is just that. You will only read rumors, get two version of respond on Logan (normal one the longest) and know how made the potions.
That is all.
New stuff will be add on upcoming update end of month or next.

ngodolac

Aug 4, 2019
Bareshade:
  • Rumor about the beasts, starting with Bernard then most of the important people in Bareshade have something to say. Then back at home (Journal found in the abandoned hut, first search done with Logan / bottom Logan route. This story will be more complex in his normal route though)
Where do I find it? I went to the shopkeeper but nothing's new

May 6, 2019
Bareshade:
  • Rumor about the beasts, starting with Bernard then most of the important people in Bareshade have something to say. Then back at home (Journal found in the abandoned hut, first search done with Logan / bottom Logan route. This story will be more complex in his normal route though)
Where do I find it? I went to the shopkeeper but nothing's new
have you had the encounter with bernard and korg yet? im not sure how else it can be activated.. anyone have any ideas?

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
have you had the encounter with bernard and korg yet? im not sure how else it can be activated.. anyone have any ideas?
It suppose it trigger after the Scar fight, and you need to have done part of the shopkeeper quest, specially the part that he ask you to search the hunt were he and his best friend usually hunt.
After that "it suppose" to show up on the dialogue options as last option named "Rumor about Beasts".

If it doesn't show, maybe is a bug on your save data? The same author put a warning on this version 1.60 about bugs with old save games.

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
I honestly need a bit "more" than pictures lately, I mean the game has quite some time by now.
But Gifs would take a lot of space in disk I guess, and also more work.

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
I honestly need a bit "more" than pictures lately, I mean the game has quite some time by now.
But Gifs would take a lot of space in disk I guess, and also more work.
Giving ren'py game an animation would sky rocket the file size since animation gif file extension either doesnt work or will be broken in game if used thus people must make a frame by frame image and then animate it with define image. So for a smooth animation 1-3 sec would require around 5-20 frame depending on the image. Just imagine with that amount of frame image how much would the size be? An example would be camp buddy that before complete release without animation only have size around 2 GB with VA and skyrocketed to 17 GB after complete release with animation. Of course later on with new patch the dev reduce the image to super low quality which made it into 5 GB but still you see my point. Another example would be meyaoi game seiyuu danshi.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes