edmundbrimmer

Sep 30, 2019
how do I trigger Logan x Blake scene and Arion bad ending?
For Logan x Blake you have to be in the mine past 18:00 at night, and its a random chance to encounter it.

As for Arion, it's not mentioned in the changelog, but there are actually quotes (like "") around the word bad, so Arion "bad" ending. I'm guessing this means that that there is no "real" Bad end for Arion, as when you try to have sex with him at 5 sanity (as completing it makes it go down to 0), it mentions that Arion isn't a creature that can send you down to no sanity.

Basically, there is no bad ending for Arion... yet.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
I wish Logan was a Top, and not a Bottom... Lmao.
Agreed. I even talk with the creator, but he doesn't had plan or even want to make him top: he will make him the slut of the game, sadly (I even think the creator of the game will make him bottom even on the no slut version of him).

What a shame too, he was very interesting character when he is not raped.

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
Agreed. I even talk with the creator, but he doesn't had plan or even want to make him top: he will make him the slut of the game, sadly (I even think the creator of the game will make him bottom even on the no slut version of him).

What a shame too, he was very interesting character when he is not raped.
Technically you're oc would be the slut of the game considering that there's more submissive content than there is dominant

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I personally thought Logan was going to be considered a top whilst uncorrupted, well with all that body worshipping and smelling going on.

Nov 30, 2019
Logan in the normal route is supposedly straight so it'll be harder for male MC to romance him but he'll eventually be a top. As for the corrupted route, he was raped so it's only logical he'll be a bottom because he was straight and even married but the bandits "broke" him.

Reactions: shinyboy64

RingoJingo

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone know how to get the bandits back in the bar after you do the quest to move them back to the camp? unless thats a one way quest.

RingoJingo

Jan 9, 2018
Maybe its not in the game anymore but in previous versions there was a quest from the barkeeper i think to get the bandits out of the tavern. But i cant seem to find it again after doing a new game.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Logan in the normal route is supposedly straight so it'll be harder for male MC to romance him but he'll eventually be a top. As for the corrupted route, he was raped so it's only logical he'll be a bottom because he was straight and even married but the bandits "broke" him.
I quite hope so! Because from all the male so far, he's the one for bottom for him with his build, hair and face (the other is Scar, but we will not know when to see him again). Aside the point of giving him a better life after is slut-bestiality wife.

DragonLord45

Oct 12, 2019
anybody know which values to change to retrigger the lake conversation with orthra? I am trying to get the "bad" ending for the temple

Nov 30, 2019
Maybe its not in the game anymore but in previous versions there was a quest from the barkeeper i think to get the bandits out of the tavern. But i cant seem to find it again after doing a new game.
From version 0.8.3 till now no quests were removed from the barkeeper, unless you mean "Troublesome Customer" which is about Troublemaker not the bandits.
anybody know which values to change to retrigger the lake conversation with orthra? I am trying to get the "bad" ending for the temple
I don't think you need to, just have a normal conversation with her in the shrine "Talk about the lake". And if you already did, you can lock back the lake ( set lake_of_purification.unlocked to false) and explore it again, but I don't think there's a save editor that changes attributes rather than just variables.

pandaslol123

Sep 22, 2019
I don't know if I should do this, but I might release my own modified/cheat-enabled version of the game. It's not perfect but it gets the job done. You can change variables in-game without save editing, in addition to disabling randomized events (manual dice factor).
View attachment 511727
thats will be a great help since manouvering through the save file data is a pain in the ass sometimes. :D

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes