123asdsar23

Nov 5, 2019
can anyone tell me how to increase logans affection cause i only have 8 affection for logan
I didn't find any way to get past 8 in the encourage him route >.> so if you went with that you're fucked lol, just do another save with discourage route also max your strenght and intellect. You need 14 str to help him and I don't know how much to train with him, int gives you a different approach on defending the city also be careful with your choices in his quests there are 3 options usually, 1 makes him dislike you or nothing, 1 increases how much he likes you by a bit and the other by a lot.

Does someone know if there is a asex scene with Bernard (shopkeeper) without love pot? I have 100 and 2 hearts with him but still nothing ;((

Also is there a way to go over 31 with Harold (bartender)?

And last is there any content with Blacksmith other than love pot, whoring in the tavern and rimming him in the shop (that one is so stupid and hillarious lol)?

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Where to get Aphrodisiac, for feminine potions, please?
Edit: Nvm found it on Recipe list document, thx

Last edited:

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Btw I still have no idea how to find the Witch... And I've gotten till the Succubu girl, lol.

Btw AWESOME game, I'll rward the developper i think.

Sep 20, 2019
Btw I still have no idea how to find the Witch... And I've gotten till the Succubu girl, lol.

Btw AWESOME game, I'll rward the developper i think.
The witch's Hut is in the Dark swamp, keep looking around in the normal swamp until you find it, then look in the dark version of it at night to find her.

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
The witch's Hut is in the Dark swamp, keep looking around in the normal swamp until you find it, then look in the dark version of it at night to find her.
Spent like 3 days or so, searching in the Swamps, and nothing, I cry... :p
Just Green Jellys, Lizardmen, and Swamp critter fights... Lol.

Last edited:

velans

Apr 29, 2018
Spent like 3 days or so, searching in the Swamps, and nothing, I cry... :p
Just Green Jellys, Lizardmen, and Swamp critter fights... Lol.
I had to go to the shopkeep and do the restrain pot quest, and then that got me talking to the lizard priestess, then I could find the witch.

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
I think I did all missions xcept havent met the Witch
Even played stuff like Love potions on characters

123asdsar23

Nov 5, 2019
I think I did all missions xcept havent met the Witch
Even played stuff like Love potions on characters
Have you done the acolytes quest from the priestess? After that it unlocks dark swamp in swamp and looking there early in the morning or late at night should give you the witch.

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Have you done the acolytes quest from the priestess?
No, I dont have this mission. Only did from Priestess, the mission that asks for Potions, or so.
She doesnt gimme more missions, Idk why.

Thx guys for tryna help Btw.

Dont have Dark Swamp yet (Its not Swamp at night, I guess?).

Edit: I really dont have any quests to do I think, from any character in the game. Done all I think.
Even rescued the Orc. But no priesstess+ :/

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
No, I dont have this mission. Only did from Priestess, the mission that asks for Potions, or so.

Thx guys for tryna help Btw.

Dont have Dark Swamp yet (Its not Swamp at night, I guess?).

Edit: I really dont have any quests to do I think, from any character in the game. Done all I think.
Even rescued the Orc. But no priesstess+ :/
Have you visit the Shopkeeper and trigger his sickness? the quests you can get from her is in her Request topic, which you can see after clicking on it when talking to her, you can also check the heart symbol and see if you are doing any quests, you can only do one quest at a time, and i think the Dark Swamp can be found at any time during the quest where you need to get the 3 lost lizardesses back to the ruins, you should receive a message telling you that you found the Dark Version of the Swamp eventually while exploring the normal one.

123asdsar23

Nov 5, 2019
that's it than, just make sure to check the talk button because some quest you can get only if you talk to them

Sep 20, 2019
I am glad the lizards have more stuffs in them, hopefully i can avoid the game over part with Ortha's husband when doing the sub route, since the bandit one can allow me to take the sub route and not get a game over from it if my sanity is high enough.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
  • Harem Pants – can be bought from tailor, but only after bringing tufts of hair from big rats or wererats. It can also be washed with 3 soaps or 1 cleansing water
I got the tufts of hair, but how do I get the tailor to make the clothing? I don't see any dialogue options available.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes