mathmf

Nov 26, 2018
Is there any way to explore the" dark" passages or is that the current game end.
At the Bridge select the option find another way, this will take you to a cave where you'll find glowshrooms, then go to the priestess and talk to her, and she'll make you a necklace that lets you enter the underground when it's equipped

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Sep 20, 2019
below the bar, lake of corruption, the cave area across the bridge.
Choose find another way in when you are at the cave past the bridge after you unlock it to get 5 glowshrooms, then talk to the lizardess in the ruins or the witch in her hut about it to get the item needed to allow you to explore it after saying yes to having her create it, after you get it, equip it before entering the undergound and you can explore it, accessory slots can have up to 3 different ones equiped at the same time.

The corruption lake needs 3 Lizard Parts for that gate inside the ruins, the ones you might be missing following the story lines are the Lizard Egg quest from the witch during the day and the bandit camp one if you don't get it after the Scar and Tank boss fight is done.

Sep 20, 2019
I have found the body part i was missing, it was the Torso that the witch rewards from doing the Lizard Egg quest, i know where the last one is so i can get it as soon as i finish the sick shopkeeper quest and trigger it on day 20.

SerpentMaster

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save after the character creation screen? I am trying to play on mobile and cant pass the attribute screen.

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
Here you go, as you guys SerpentMaster Tomtom2099 requested!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Android Version of Lustful Desire v0.14
(Older Devices should download this one)
(This should work on every android devices even emulator but a bit buggy)
(Newer Devices should download this one)
note: I enlarge most of the button in game to make it easier for everyone to click it in android since i noticed how hard it is to click the button if i still use the default button size.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have a save after the character creation screen? I am trying to play on mobile and cant pass the attribute screen.
This bug really does appear with my port so instead i removed the stats & gender check so you can proceed even if you didn't spend all of the remaining points. But of course you still need to definetely choose gender before proceeding or else the game will crash!

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019

note: I enlarge most of the button in game to make it easier for everyone to click it in android since i noticed how hard it is to click the button if i still use the default button size.

This bug really does appear with my port so instead i removed the stats & gender check so you can proceed even if you didn't spend all of the remaining points. But of course you still need to definetely choose gender before proceeding or else the game will crash!

Thanks a bunch! It's working pretty great so far :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CrescentLunar

SerpentMaster

Aug 13, 2018

Thank you so much!! Blessings of Akatosh upon ye!

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
are there no female pictures?
Tailor and Nymph has female pictures. But in the first place this game seems to be oriented to please straight female and gay male player seeing at how it progressed so far. But Hyao did said something along the line of more straight male stuff and lesbian female stuff to be added in the future when someone asked in itch.Io but still keep your expectation low since we don't know when that shall happen.

Reactions: shizzlenizzle
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes