rzruzz

Apr 18, 2019
how to trigger first search event from logan? tried relationship more than 25 with editor didnt help

Sep 20, 2019
I think it's from completing the quest either from witch or priestess and then you will get accessory item you need to wear.
Either give the lizardess in her ruins 5 Glowshrooms after talking to her about entering it after visting the cave once or do whatever is required from the Witch in her Hut in the Swamp to get the Amulet from them, not sure if the witch is an Amulet or something else but the cave should have a mini map when you go in there since it have more than one different places to explore in when looking at the update patch for it.

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Still don't know how to get the search with logan ( normal logan ) , and Feminine Juice for the beast ? ( i got the scene with korg but didnt use the feminine juice )

D

Deleted member 1679819

Still don't know how to get the search with logan ( normal logan )
The search topic (when talking to Logan) has exactly 4 conditions: normal Logan, pendent topic is done, search topic itself is still new, and Logan's like points are 25 or more.
and Feminine Juice for the beast ? ( i got the scene with korg but didnt use the feminine juice )
You get Feminine Juice from Feliar when taking "Larvae gathering" quest, he'll also teach you how to make it. I think it's used only for that purpose.

DragonLord45

Oct 12, 2019
Where do you go to get the glow shrooms? i can't seem to trigger the witch's quest either. any ideas on how to do so

Sep 20, 2019
Where do you go to get the glow shrooms? i can't seem to trigger the witch's quest either. any ideas on how to do so
The shrooms can be found randomly each time you go to the cave, and i don't know how to get the one from the witch, maybe you can only get one of the quest that allows you to enter the cave with the require item equipped or you might have to do the lizard egg quest before receiving the cave one from her?

Sep 20, 2019
I need to know What does the Mysterious Signet do? How do I get to the Lake of Purification?
I am guessing the Lake will be inside that Cave that needs the item that can be gotten from either the lizardess in the ruins, the one inside the Temple in that place, or the witch in her hut inside the swamp, after doing what need to be done to have either of them make the item, you equip it before going to the cave and you can explore the rooms until you find it, not sure about the Signet.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
I need to know What does the Mysterious Signet do? How do I get to the Lake of Purification?
I believe the signet is an equip item. The Lake of Purification is (if I remember correctly) at the temple. It's behind the door that requires the lizardman parts to open up.

Sep 20, 2019
I believe the signet is an equip item. The Lake of Purification is (if I remember correctly) at the temple. It's behind the door that requires the lizardman parts to open up.
Ok, i am guessing the last part for it will be in that cave somewhere and i will have to find it.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes