shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Well, wolf repellent stops both night and day encounter, I think. Since low wolf attitude means you've beat them a lot, I like to think that they got scared of fighting you in the day.

About the male/female rate, yeah, I misunderstood your question. So I checked again and orientation do plays a role. So, yeah, Straight male/Gay female gets female bandit more often and the chance keeps increasing the more you have sex with females (any female, not just the bandit)

Also, boning the bandits aren't available yet.
what do you mean by boning em? isn't that possible is you make em lose by lust? not sure tho never tried it

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
what do you mean by boning em? isn't that possible is you make em lose by lust? not sure tho never tried it
Yeah you can make them lose by lust but there's no penetration option for male players yet. Anal sex with male bandit where the player is the top is not available yet. As for female bandit, there's still no option to for vaginal sex as all you can do is finger her or make her suck you if you win or making you eat her out if you lose.

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
What benefits provide reputation? And how to heal bruises?
I'm not sure whether your question is about what reputation provides or what provides reputation but I guess its the former. Reputation has a lot of uses. I was pretty interested in the way that this game was coded that I scoured through the whole game's script yesterday and, boy, are there a lot of them. Mostly though, they unlock quests and a lot of scenes will change depending on your reputation.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I'm not sure whether your question is about what reputation provides or what provides reputation but I guess its the former. Reputation has a lot of uses. I was pretty interested in the way that this game was coded that I scoured through the whole game's script yesterday and, boy, are there a lot of them. Mostly though, they unlock quests and a lot of scenes will change depending on your reputation.
Yeah, I was asking about the benefits of reputation. I see.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
There is the option to feed it?
well when you have meat with out, if i remember correctly there was a option for the straydog (you run into it every now and then) then you feed it. after about 5 ish times you get the option to take him home if i remember correctly

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
well when you have meat with out, if i remember correctly there was a option for the straydog (you run into it every now and then) then you feed it. after about 5 ish times you get the option to take him home if i remember correctly
Hm, despite having 5 meat itesm I haven't seen the option to feed it yet. Maybe you need some hero fame?

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Hm, despite having 5 meat itesm I haven't seen the option to feed it yet. Maybe you need some hero fame?
well do you get a random encounter event? not sure if its changed in a past update.
Because i got a random event when entering the town where i ran into said tray dog, feed him and eventually i had the option take him home

Reactions: Chucke1992

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
well do you get a random encounter event? not sure if its changed in a past update.
Because i got a random event when entering the town where i ran into said tray dog, feed him and eventually i had the option take him home
Oh! Now I got it. Yeah, indeed there is event upon visiting the town with the option to feed the dog. Just run into it. Thanks!

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
so how do I train the dog? I upgraded from 6.1 to 7.2
Fed the dog five times and he's home now, but no option to feed or train yet

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
so how do I train the dog? I upgraded from 6.1 to 7.2
Fed the dog five times and he's home now, but no option to feed or train yet
the training menu has been moved, lemme find the explanation
Edit:

i did find the Lumberjack and shopkeeper relation/like overview but not the one of the dog.
Seems the training and dog screen got moved.
Upgrade screen at the home > Envelope > Dog menu (screen attached)]
And it seems after (not sure during training) you can use the command through the old dog screen menu.
And mount is still under "relief yourself"
Edit: qouted the right post

Reactions: morbidpenguin
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes