klucza

Sep 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Guard's Secret(Track)?
I'm getting usual stuff as it was in v0.7, so I'm wondering if I need to do something.

zaichi

Oct 16, 2018
The straight potion. Or is it not doable?
Im not sure myself, but I would assume it requires Black Berry, which I have never found so far.

Does anyone know how to trigger Guard's Secret(Track)?
I'm getting usual stuff as it was in v0.7, so I'm wondering if I need to do something.
How far is your interaction with the guard? Maybe try talking with the tavern owner about the caravan guard, and stay around dusk to night time at the track to trigger it.

Also, does anyone knows how far is the game in current patch? I would assume the bandits are part of the main story, the only progress I got to so far is observing Tank and Scar from afar after sneaking into the camp. Got Lizard's Tail while at it. Is there more to this after that? Or nah.

klucza

Sep 11, 2018
How far is your interaction with the guard? Maybe try talking with the tavern owner about the caravan guard, and stay around dusk to night time at the track to trigger it.
I think I got everything except that, but I actually never tried that around night time, only daytime as usual. :D Ty, I'll try.
And about progress I think you've reached to the end of current patch, I don't think there's more for now. Anyway I didn't get more than that.

hey where do you find red pulp
You can make it from red berries iirc, you can learn the recipe in study section > Check your old book.

zaichi

Oct 16, 2018
where do you get white berries
I got white berries from having my dog finding it after training him to Search for stuff

How do you get access to the Bandit camp? Its just fights for me.
Bandit camp is accessible from Day 20 onwards, go to town to trigger event that unlocks the camp

Anybody knows what 'Bitch' reputation is and how to raise it?
Bitch reputation is gained when doing lewd/sex stuff and is known by the public. For eg. not wearing any pants when entering the town, choosing to do sex when dealing with troublemaker in the tavern etc. Basically, just whore yourself out :) . And, with enough Bitch reputation, you can unlock "Person to Rent" repeatable weekly job at the tavern where you get 80 coins by whoring to 3 people. Increase Bitch reputation more and people will react differently to you. Even animals.

Reactions: Aazkaal and K9
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes