shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Developer: Please put it so when we manually make potions, the ingredient selections remain after creation. I don't mind having to "work" to memorize the potion, but having to place the ingredients 5 times in a row is very annoying.
after a certain amount of crafts you can craft em in 1 click

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, I mentioned that. But before you "memorize" them, you might need to replace each ingredient like five times. It's very annoying.
well i doubt its gonna change any time soon, and its not that much of a hassle if you ask me

Feb 24, 2019
somehow I cant find the cabin, the only places I have unlocked are the swamp, the ruins, the forest, the caravann's road and ofc the town. I'm sure I'm missing something
Hmm I recall the store owner mentioning that his friend has gone missing or something like that once his fondness for you is high enough, with the new update you can straight up ask him about stuff instead of getting rng.. he asks you to go check on him at his cabin in the forest. (It might be a quest so make sure you dnt have any ongoing quests when talking to the store owner)

Reactions: nickclark89

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Hmm I recall the store owner mentioning that his friend has gone missing or something like that once his fondness for you is high enough, with the new update you can straight up ask him about stuff instead of getting rng.. he asks you to go check on him at his cabin in the forest. (It might be a quest so make sure you dnt have any ongoing quests when talking to the store owner)
Yea if i remember correctly its a quest that you agree to investigate the matter regarding his friend wich unlocks the cabin

Reactions: nickclark89
Feb 24, 2019
I should probably check out the new lizard npc as well as Master White Pulp + stockpile some coin for future updates :) this game has room for lots of new content if we are using the full map as an idea for space availability.

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
Could anyone let me know where i can find the items needed for jester's quest? i tried buy beer from the tavern but it dose not appear in my inventory.

zaichi

Oct 16, 2018
Anyone knows how to make the question mark(indicating there's more to it) next to talk option under Rumours when talking to the bartender disappear(or rather trigger a quest probably) specifically about the Caravan Guard and Troublemaker. He always says to come back later and will tell me more but every time I came back and talked to him, it's always the same thing. Thanks

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone knows how to make the question mark(indicating there's more to it) next to talk option under Rumours when talking to the bartender disappear(or rather trigger a quest probably) specifically about the Caravan Guard and Troublemaker. He always says to come back later and will tell me more but every time I came back and talked to him, it's always the same thing. Thanks
I assume (can't verify for sure) its either
A: a bug
B: there will be follow up content

Edit: reply from the dev: Uh oh. The answer is pretty simple: you can't. Because the creator forgot to put a line in the code responsible for it ^^'

zaichi

Oct 16, 2018
I assume (can't verify for sure) its either
A: a bug
B: there will be follow up content

Edit: reply from the dev: Uh oh. The answer is pretty simple: you can't. Because the creator forgot to put a line in the code responsible for it ^^'
I see thanks for the answer!

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
There is a dog in town. But i have no idea where to obtain meat(?) to bribe him.
There's a DOG?!
(31 days in by the way)

Side-note, is it just me or does getting an enemy's attitude down to -100 kind of... debuff their encounter rate? Spent like two weeks beating wolves back with a stick and now I can't find them for diddly-shit. Also, should it be weird that one can find the lumberjack's wife with the wolves up until the point she disappears and then that full-stops, or did I weird it up by negging the wolves too hard? Once they got solid into Hatred, rarely couldn't find them without backup, and even if at full health escaping from the first fight auto-loses the second.

That said, juggling bandit attitude, and consistently seducing the female bandits seems to buff their encounter rate (?). Only see Buff McGruff every 10 or so scraps, now, so I... guess something's being done as far as noting character orientation goes?

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
There's a DOG?!
(31 days in by the way)

Side-note, is it just me or does getting an enemy's attitude down to -100 kind of... debuff their encounter rate? Spent like two weeks beating wolves back with a stick and now I can't find them for diddly-shit. Also, should it be weird that one can find the lumberjack's wife with the wolves up until the point she disappears and then that full-stops, or did I weird it up by negging the wolves too hard? Once they got solid into Hatred, rarely couldn't find them without backup, and even if at full health escaping from the first fight auto-loses the second.

That said, juggling bandit attitude, and consistently seducing the female bandits seems to buff their encounter rate (?). Only see Buff McGruff every 10 or so scraps, now, so I... guess something's being done as far as noting character orientation goes?
Wolf is the only enemy encounter that gets disabled by getting their attitude too low. It was made that way because the forest is a very crucial hunting spot (I think like 70% of the recipes uses red berry in some way or another) and having to keep fighting the wolves would be too tedious. The forest cabin wolf encounter wont get disabled by their attitude dropping too low though so if you really need to, you can stock up on love potions and use it on them to enable their forest encounter again. And, yeah same with bandits, when their attitude gets too low, they start bringing backup so you can only escape after beating one.

Edit : I've checked the script and apparently it only disable the day encounter. Still fair game at night. Also, at the time, there's nothing that can change the bandit encounter rate so if you got into the fights a lot, you're just unlucky.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
It was made that way because the forest is a very crucial hunting spot (I think like 70% of the recipes uses red berry in some way or another) and having to keep fighting the wolves would be too tedious.
...? There's a wolf repellent potion for that, isn't there? Noticed it pop up a while (like, maybe two days) after the wolves chilled out a bit, might have been based on discussing it as a talk point with Bernard or the tavern owner.

Also, at the time, there's nothing that can change the bandit encounter rate so if you got into the fights a lot, you're just unlucky.
Wasn't complaining about the bandit encounter rate, was meaning to note that of the bandits that are on the track, 'mostly' encountering females instead of males, when an encounter does take place (which is maybe down to 1/5, excepting when I hit a streak, which seems to happen in fights and encounters; either a whiffing streak on hits or "a familiar figure approaches you" on encounters). By juggling attitude and seducing them I meant getting them hot and bothered and then giving up, since that seems to raise the general bandit attitude. Might be getting more f bandit encounters (than male ones) due to "losing" to them on purpose, I mean.

Speaking of, is it strange that f bandits can't get boned? Or have I somehow been playing a female player character that lacks the equipment without noticing all this time?

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
...? There's a wolf repellent potion for that, isn't there? Noticed it pop up a while (like, maybe two days) after the wolves chilled out a bit, might have been based on discussing it as a talk point with Bernard or the tavern owner.

Wasn't complaining about the bandit encounter rate, was meaning to note that of the bandits that are on the track, 'mostly' encountering females instead of males, when an encounter does take place (which is maybe down to 1/5, excepting when I hit a streak, which seems to happen in fights and encounters; either a whiffing streak on hits or "a familiar figure approaches you" on encounters). By juggling attitude and seducing them I meant getting them hot and bothered and then giving up, since that seems to raise the general bandit attitude. Might be getting more f bandit encounters (than male ones) due to "losing" to them on purpose, I mean.

Speaking of, is it strange that f bandits can't get boned? Or have I somehow been playing a female player character that lacks the equipment without noticing all this time?
Well, wolf repellent stops both night and day encounter, I think. Since low wolf attitude means you've beat them a lot, I like to think that they got scared of fighting you in the day.

About the male/female rate, yeah, I misunderstood your question. So I checked again and orientation do plays a role. So, yeah, Straight male/Gay female gets female bandit more often and the chance keeps increasing the more you have sex with females (any female, not just the bandit)

Also, boning the bandits aren't available yet.

Reactions: TempTitle
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes