JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
I meant visually, I cant see them, but I can see the shopkeeper and the blacksmith
80% of the content is either gay or to be played by a female MC in order to be heterosexual. The majority of the random encounters will be males, and right now you can only romance males.

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Lustful Desires 0.7.1 -
PC: -
MAC: -
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh wow, that was faster than expected. Doin' God's work there buddy.

Feb 24, 2019
Oh wow, that was faster than expected. Doin' God's work there buddy.

"Faster than expected" because when extracting from winrar this new update file requests a password..someone made a mistake and put a password on the file..used MegaUP on PC to download update file.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
"Faster than expected" because when extracting from winrar this new update file requests a password..someone made a mistake and put a password on the file..used MegaUP on PC to download update file.
i straight up upload what i download from the Devs Dropbox, extracted for me without a issue, unless megaup adds a PW? and none other has reported it.

Edit: just downloaded the MegaUP version, no issue there, see screen shot

Reactions: xoxo1001
Feb 24, 2019
Ive only had this issue 1 other time, I download many games from this site to test, so its not an issue with winrar.. I usually use Mega to download, though the process to download this update file was very odd and different...also no1 has reported this issue because the update is still fresh..lol

Feb 24, 2019
Also to clarify this dev never gives an option to download with Mega, so nice shot to the foot :) Prove something works using an option that was never provided :3

P.S your screenshot doesnt prove the file is extracted, just downloaded.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Also to clarify this dev never gives an option to download with MegaUP, so nice shot to the foot :) Prove something works using an option that was never provided :3
you should really read before you post, i litterly post:
Qoute: i straight up upload what i download from the Devs Dropbox.

Edit: and as you know, winrar add a * to files with a password
Edit 2: Proof that there is no "workflow.json" in the rar i uploaded so just stop trolling mate

Reactions: xoxo1001
Feb 24, 2019
Its ironic you tell me to read before posting because you didnt lmao.

And you asume I know how Winrar works just because I use it, I figured out how to extract files and where to extract them to, not much else..so this "add a * to files with a password" is over my head... keep in mind by providing a screenshot to "prove" that the download works for youand implying you can extract it without issues you yourself created a paradox, because that would make my screenshot no less reliable and it shows the files require a password to extract..whereas your screenshot shows you donwloaded successfully but whether or not the file can be downloaded is not whats being debated.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP Updated.

@shyvor , @Lucy_HeartSlutia MegaUp is no longer on the approved file host list due to some people having malware pop ups (often with the name of the real file used for the malware file) so while I and another staff member downloaded it without any password on the zip, I wouldnt put it past them to do something scummy with the file.

That said, lets keep it civil, fellas.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
OP Updated.

@shyvor , @Lucy_HeartSlutia MegaUp is no longer on the approved file host list due to some people having malware pop ups (often with the name of the real file used for the malware file) so while I and another staff member downloaded it without any password on the zip, I wouldnt put it past them to do something scummy with the file.

That said, lets keep it civil, fellas.
Okay then i know to avoid megaup, fine with me.
Any good recommended hosts to use next to zippy?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes