realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
I was hoping this game would be closer to a corruption game, where a prude character starts cheating on her bf or something without all the mess that the other game became. No such thing here. She's already a slut and the incest plot is unnecessarily full of uncertainty and fear.
Has a LOT of annoying dialogue such as this(all from the same event):
View attachment 2990001 View attachment 2990002 View attachment 2990018

Good luck to the Devs. I hope you'll work on different paths that allow us more control of the MC.
it's a great game, but it's a pity that the main character is a whore a priori. I like to gradually corrupt my character to the level that I like, somewhere more, somewhere less. And listening to how the main character was fucked and finished in her, interest and connection with the character are very much lost.
Yeah if this game is just about a slut from the get-go I'm probably not gonna bother with it. Bummer because I really liked the first game for going all-in on the corruption and blackmail. Is the original game still being developed or is this your new full-time project?

Reactions: quiboune

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Yeah if this game is just about a slut from the get-go I'm probably not gonna bother with it. Bummer because I really liked the first game for going all-in on the corruption and blackmail. Is the original game still being developed or is this your new full-time project?
We're gonna work on both at the same time. It's a shared universe.
Slut Phone for people who wants to corrupts the girl, Lustful Phone for people who wants a girl that knows what she wants.

I_MaKo_I

Dec 2, 2020
We're gonna work on both at the same time. It's a shared universe.
Slut Phone for people who wants to corrupts the girl, Lustful Phone for people who wants a girl that knows what she wants.
so there is not much difference.
in "slut phone" we play for a girl who is fucked by everyone without her consent.
in "lustful phone" we play for a girl who fucks with everyone because she is a whore.
in fact, it is difficult to perceive both stories because the character almost always does actions only because of the plot, and not the desire of the player. And that is why the story is to some extent repulsive, it is impossible to empathize with the character because it cannot associate itself with him. There is not enough opportunity to bypass any sexual scene, An elementary opportunity to refuse sex in some way, at least in the stupidest way, would give you a very strong immersion in history and feel involved. In this case, we are just essentially looking at 2 whores who fuck with everyone under various pretexts.

[I am writing through a translator, I apologize for the mistakes, I hope you will understand me]

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
so there is not much difference.
in "slut phone" we play for a girl who is fucked by everyone without her consent.
in "lustful phone" we play for a girl who fucks with everyone because she is a whore.
in fact, it is difficult to perceive both stories because the character almost always does actions only because of the plot, and not the desire of the player. And that is why the story is to some extent repulsive, it is impossible to empathize with the character because it cannot associate itself with him. There is not enough opportunity to bypass any sexual scene, An elementary opportunity to refuse sex in some way, at least in the stupidest way, would give you a very strong immersion in history and feel involved. In this case, we are just essentially looking at 2 whores who fuck with everyone under various pretexts.

[I am writing through a translator, I apologize for the mistakes, I hope you will understand me]
You can finish the game without having any sex. Pay attention to your choices.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1 and Gilette

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Why a second game:
To have a different MC, and completely different content, and fetishes.
Both games will be worked on, in a shared universe. Both MC will interact with each other.

About the NTR:
There's a guy who's in love with the female MC, and you can cuck him.
If that's not NTR, tell me, and I'll take off the tag.
I think what rustles people jimmies is they really try to stick to interactions being specifically defined. I would argue the person who said it isn't NTR is in general a correct assumption, but like another poster said sometimes specifically female POV's can be used as NTR. A good example of that is something like satisfy him. A game where a woman is slowly corrupted and basically falls for the ugly bastard trope. It's meant to feel and be presented as NTR, as she is clearly being swayed and taken from someone other than her husband. However, a defining feature is how/why they are being taken. In her case it's magic, because you know hentai plots...

In your case with this game though I agree it's more cheating, since you have the agency and ultimately decide if youre going to be a cheater or not. It's not like a magic spell was casted on you, or a lust chemical is changing your ideals, nor are the people who are stealing you doing anything more than flirting with you.

Again though I find alot of people on these forums like to rigidly say if you are the person, "you can't be stolen", while refusing to realize you are not always supposed to be a self insert, and should instead see the situation objectively for what it is.

Reactions: Gilette and Aason

I_MaKo_I

Dec 2, 2020
You can finish the game without having any sex. Pay attention to your choices.
how?
in the "slut phone", our father, brother, ex and others fuck us at will.
In "lustful phone" Daniel tells how a bunch of people fucked us, to which the heroine only happily confirms that she is a whore and is happy to repeat in any case. Formally, of course, this happened in the past, but the fact is that the heroine is a whore who, because of this, causes rejection and does not feel involved.

• Red Heart

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
how?
in the "slut phone", our father, brother, ex and others fuck us at will.
In "lustful phone" Daniel tells how a bunch of people fucked us, to which the heroine only happily confirms that she is a whore and is happy to repeat in any case. Formally, of course, this happened in the past, but the fact is that the heroine is a whore who, because of this, causes rejection and does not feel involved.
In Slut Phone, the MC is a victim, and sex cannot be avoided, indeed. She's a victim.
Here, in Lustful Phone, Gaby is a slut, sure. She had a lot of partners BEFORE the beginning of the game. But once the game starts, you're in control. You can avoid all sex interaction. Or have sex with everyone.
Corrupt her even more, or do the opposite.
If you want to know how to do it, start by saying you're not interested in the dad, then don't match anyone, then at the pool, don't talk about any guys. Boom, no sex.

I_MaKo_I

Dec 2, 2020
In Slut Phone, the MC is a victim, and sex cannot be avoided, indeed. She's a victim.
Here, in Lustful Phone, Gaby is a slut, sure. She had a lot of partners BEFORE the beginning of the game. But once the game starts, you're in control. You can avoid all sex interaction. Or have sex with everyone.
Corrupt her even more, or do the opposite.
If you want to know how to do it, start by saying you're not interested in the dad, then don't match anyone, then at the pool, don't talk about any guys. Boom, no sex.
It will be great if I choose the partners myself.
Did I understand correctly that in the future I will be able to turn this finished whore into a girl who does not go beyond the family (in sex) and will end her whore adventures with Daniel and others? ( by finish, I mean that she will not behave as if she is ready to suck them off for any reason and remain on friendly relations if not completely break them? Or everything is limited to the choice of partners , but the heroine will remain a whore? )

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
It will be great if I choose the partners myself.
Did I understand correctly that in the future I will be able to turn this finished whore into a girl who does not go beyond the family (in sex) and will end her whore adventures with Daniel and others? ( by finish, I mean that she will not behave as if she is ready to suck them off for any reason and remain on friendly relations if not completely break them? Or everything is limited to the choice of partners , but the heroine will remain a whore? )
You'll be able to:
-Make her dad's slut
-Make her other guys' slut
-Make her everyone's slut
-Make her a full lesbian
-Make her a faithful girl, loyal to only one person
-Make her an innocent girl, with no sex at all

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I've already understood that this game is not for me so I'm not looking for a long debate or anything, but you gotta remember that what happened before the start of the game is also part of your story. Saying "you can go without sex if you want!" when the MC has "probably less than a 100" fucks under her belt is ignorant to say the least. Sure, the MC might not fuck anyone else after the story begins, but that doesn't matter, she's already a slut and proudly behaves like one. It's like calling her a virgin because we technically haven't seen her having sex. This game has the cheating and netorare tags because you might add that content later, and that's fine, but it should not have the Corruption tag as that's not ever happening in this story.

You'll be able to:
[...]
-Make her an innocent girl, with no sex at all
No, you won't lol that ship has sailed

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
i love it. but pls do html version. when u can click profile pic , etc
engine like - my girlfriend abroad game

Reactions: Taulion

ibigfire

Jul 13, 2017
So many weird comments here from people that want just a carbon copy of the other game by this person. If you want someone corrupted and sexually used against their will, that's what the other game is for. For me, that's a *huge* turn off, I hate rape and abuse and all that stuff. I'm not trying to shame anyone's kink, so long as it's only ever explored in safe fictional environments and people keep that distinction in their minds then whatever, it's fine. I'll avoid since for me it's awful and there's already sooooo many games that go that route already.

But that's seemingly why this game exists! For people that want a woman that can own her sexuality and do what she wants with it, all at her own will. That's awesome! Sex shouldn't be something forced on someone, imo it should be enjoyed and celebrated. Someone like the MC in this game that finds joy in sex and has all sorts of hot sexy adventures without shame is right up my alley. I'm really glad OP made this game since the idea is cool, of interacting with the phone of someone exploring their sexuality is a really fun idea, but I was so turned off by the themes of the other game personally that there's no way I would ever play it. This one has me excited instead.

Thanks for making a game that's actually about positive sexual experiences, I'm very happy you went this route with it.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
From what I gather, this game is right up my alley. A confident FeMC that can be a slut because she enjoys it, not because she's forcibly corrupted and treated like a living sex toy. I'm definitely adding this to my watch list, and I'm eager to see what it'll be like once it has more content.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes