Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
This is the first comment i ever wrote on this website, and it's just to complain about that god fucking awful "Subscribe to my Patreon to see this route :) " Bullshit that's in all these garbage mobile games.

Never deleted a game quicker
There's no route behind any paywalls, only bonus pics.

Reactions: Gilette

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Soo... I feel its unfair to leave a review for a 0.1 game, especially given how great the previous (hopefully continuing) game was. So just comments section. I love 'Slut Phone', it turned me on to this whole genre of 'phone' games. (thank you) Very awesome. So far this one is.. I don't know. Its not that its missing the corruption factor, not every game has to be innocent->corrupt. Plenty great ones aren't. But..

Part of it is that so far it feels really vanilla so far. Which is ok but I think I'm too far along for that. But its in this weird nebulous vanilla space because the character Is corrupt, so feels like starting from that level-set and then having the rest being kind of what you'd expect from an innocent->corrupt game is a bit odd. It feels like it needs another character or two to 'spice up' the beginning of the convos (while the rest get to where they'll be interesting). Especially for a game where the mc is already corrupt from the start. Like.. someone to trade slutty stories with while the rest of the more innocent characters are catching up. Maybe a few more parallel stories happening.

Secondly is that its in this weird in-meida-res place where you don't have enough info about anyone to care about / connect to any of the characters, and yet you are early enough that most of the characters are just.. chatting I guess. A couple pics here, a few hot (well-written) texts there.. but still a lot of setup. I don't know.. again, I think threading in a second character / plotline early one might help.

Also feels like it needs a note, both here and in the Slut Phone game, indicating about 'where' the two start to overlap. Especially as this goes along - like.. where you might wanna swap over to the other game. Especially if they'll keep overlapping.

Hmm.. I think the biggest thing though is that I'm not quite feeling the game's 'niche' yet. There's mention of 'cuck' with the one dude she talks to and that could be a lot of fun done-right, they have a great and reasonable start to that dynamic. (And I love that they're supporting each other through that, not necessarily doing the humiliation bit). There's hints in the other game that this one isn't just a nympho but also has some pretty dark sides, so would be very hot if that one was the 'victim' game and this one turned into the 'abuser / enabler' that brings about dark things. Don't know, will see how it develops. Excited to see where it goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aason and Gilette

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
There is no virus, it's a false flag
There is no virus on the game its self, but be careful of various hosting companies. Depending on which link you're downloading through, some of the sites need very careful reading to make sure you're downloading the actual files instead of some installation file for the hosting company's website. This file specifically is called 'LustfulPhone[.. stuff based on version].zip'

Reactions: Aason

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
0.2 is already available for our !

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Well 0.2 is out for Mortals which is the lowest tier. So its either waiting for someone to upload it or wait for a public version in a few days maybe?

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
This is the first comment i ever wrote on this website, and it's just to complain about that god fucking awful "Subscribe to my Patreon to see this route :) " Bullshit that's in all these garbage mobile games.

Never deleted a game quicker
Agreed. Nothing shatters immersion quicker than an ad. I get wanting to drive people to give you money but this is one of the worst ways to do it. The kind of thing that gets threads into my "ignore" pile.

• Angry

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Aason Cool, enjoyed this one. I tried SP at an early stage but this one looks and feels alot better, might have to go back and try SP another day.
Have you considered or are you planning a game from a male perspective? That's something I'd happily support if you ever deceide too.
Cheers

• Red Heart

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Yay update! While I don't live this one as much as the original (just personal taste, enjoy the victim part), I am very much enjoying it! Mmm.. I don't think its just the victim part.. the other one gets a lot more explicit in describing what happens? This update had basically three hot scenes, and all three of them were 'its going to happen' followed by 'and something happened'. But no details, no getting deeper... still enjoying it but I hope it gets revamped to include a bit more 'meat' to the events

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Good question! There's multiple lesbian events with Amelia, but you can't do everything in a single run, tho.
It's still a bit shy in lesbian content, but you can make Gaby a full lesbian if you want to.
Cool, I haven't played yet so not sure who all the characters are right now, but I'll keep the name Gaby in mind.

Reactions: Aason
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes