VN Ren'Py Completed Lustful Ponies [Final] [Artoonu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Definite "dafuq?!?" moment when I saw this in the updates, and morbid curiosity made me actually open the thread. Since I'm not into "clopping" (apparently that's what this fetish is called) I won't be playing it, but I have to say the artwork in the preview caps doesn't look bad, so it's a shame it's about my little fucking ponies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penises do not go in ears.

That is all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: F9Zoney

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
Having sex with anything that wasn't human or monster girls and based on real-world animal counts as bestiality, broadly speaking.

Although, strictly speaking these girls are upright animal (furry scale 2) with some differences, like humanlike tits and vagina hence bestiality tag is still correct.
If it involves a satient being, it's not Bestiality.
That's why it's called "Bestiality" from the word "Beast", non-satient being; an savage animal.

With that logic, you can say that having sex with a Pokemon is considered Bestiality (although a lot of people disagree with this statement because they are, well, as they really want to impose, "satient beings").

Short answer: No, it's not Bestiality.

Reactions: Rexaureus

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
isn't skull fucking supposed to be through an empty eye-socket?

Also, I'm just here for the comments, specially the earjob ones. lol
I admit im not an expert on the difference but i feel like if the penis reaches all the way inside the skull its skull fucking, no matter what opening you use.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes