VN Ren'Py Completed Lustful Ponies [Final] [Artoonu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I admit im not an expert on the difference but i feel like if the penis reaches all the way inside the skull its skull fucking, no matter what opening you use.
I guess.. but then again, by that logic, blowjobs would count too.

it takes a special kind of person to realize "I wonder how can I have an earjob.... Oh! PONIES!"

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017

it takes a special kind of person to realize "I wonder how can I have an earjob.... Oh! PONIES!"
Have you ever given an elephant an earjob? It's so loose, you'll think a pony's is tight.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Some artists really need to practice drawing horses. Especially pony artists. They look like pig snouts not horses. At least exactly none of the horses I've taken care of looked like that, or the one I raised from birth till I could ride him bareback with no halter, guiding him with knee pressure only.

And yes, it can be done. I've played games where it actually looks like a horse's nose, not a pig snout.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Having sex with anything that wasn't human or monster girls and based on real-world animal counts as bestiality, broadly speaking.

Although, strictly speaking these girls are upright animal (furry scale 2) with some differences, like humanlike tits and vagina hence bestiality tag is still correct.
The only time something counts as bestiality is if what you're fucking isn't sentient. As soon as something is sentient, it stops being an animal, hence, NOT bestiality.

Reactions: Rexaureus and Beaba

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017

Ok lets say, anything that goes where the brain is I consider skull fucking

Aug 4, 2019
anyone got any recommendations on which site i use to download this? I don't really trust any after i ended up actually installing a virus off Anon files

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes