Supersosalo322

Jul 17, 2021
Can someone pls make 1st day save with max money(pesonal/bisyness), cant run cheatengene on my mac (only game through crossover)

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Wait is there only like 1 sex scene maybe two per character? I did mikas storyline line and maxxed out her affection, did her drunk sex event then looked at the cg area to see I have all her things except her goodbye (which idk if it is a sex scene) same with all the other girls in the cg area barely having anything.

Cause if so that is trash ngl.

Zerowhite

Dec 8, 2018
If you played the previous game for the netori content, then you'll be mildly disappointed. There's a lot less of it here and even then, most of it is in the DLC portion of the game. This time around it's more of a slow burn since you actually get to know the characters by talking to them, and it takes a non-trivial amount of time to get to the point where you can lewd each one of them. Still, I think it's a worthy sequel all things considered.

Oh, if the game only shows a black screen on startup try removing any special characters from the filepath of the executable and try again. I had the same problem until I realized that I had a + in the folder name which was making the game crash silently on startup.
Hi amigos, can i know which folder exactly? i have no + characters in my executable game path, and the game still in black screen :(

1715791239594.png

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
If I understood the question correctly, it's about a black screen... if you put the DLC in the wrong place, for example, or about incorrect special characters

DLC1.png
Here in this picture you can see where the DLC goes.. maybe it will help someone :)
I didn't have a problem with incorrect special characters.. but with the DLC folder

nade00

Formerly 'Nate00'
Dec 24, 2019
Can someone like my comment or mention me if a proper full 100% save has been posted, TIA!

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
May have found a solution for moving in the Gym. make a folder named DLC in StreamingAssets and copy all bundlefiles from DefualtPackage that you got from Lustful_Traditional_Massage_Parlor_1.96_DLC.
and drag PackageManifest_DLC.verson also BYTES and Hash in the DLC folder you made
thx dude this work copy all the shit from the default into dlc folder work

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes