bigamir

Sep 4, 2021
Heyo, is RoseLake cheattable working for anybody else when playing the Steam-version?
Won't work for me anymore when I tried the Steam version instead where you can't "edit" the values anymore.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
obviously you should have double bed room and put both characters in it when they show up for a massage.
lol, SS changed since I posted; am referring to the female workers one. Eg. smpl6 and 5, 9 and 10 respectively.

Ps. Shoulda inferred as much, since that I wouldn't be talking about the 14th, since that wasn't a scene & the 13th one was explained AFAIR is self-explanatory -.-
Edit: Oh, right, and can be auto-ed for it, so can achieve it w/o knowledge or reference.

Edit. Though, I never really tried pairing the guy and gal massuer to a room, just sent them wherever, so maybe I should try.

Last edited:

DragEnforcer

Aug 1, 2020
My sex scenes are broken, i can only select position but the bar won't progress no matter what i click or press. Anyone with the same issue?

Trung1412

Nov 23, 2017
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added Way To Skip Work Day
*Added Enon Drinking
*Added Etsuko Drinking
*Added Battle Health Value
*Fixed Research Points

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need. Private message if any issues with the tables, please include pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(GAME VERSION 1.9.6)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN
Do you have the cheat table for the steam version?
I have choose the game right! But it still didn't work 1716993345466.png

Reactions: RoseLake
3.50 star(s) 39 Votes