Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
ok maybe im just to dumb for this but...HOW DOES THE BAR DATE WORK
You raise affinity and her desire to drink (the yellow bar underneath her drunkness bar) by talking. You get her to drink by winning games or asking to drink together. Drink too much yourself and you pass out.

Gorchnik

Dec 5, 2018
Is the trainer not working for anyone else in the first post? The only values I can get are the time of day and the 90 second timer in the battle mode.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
man i keep losing the drinking game, how to increase drinking tolerance?
keep drinking, while make ur partner drinking more
winning dice or guess mini game make ur partner drinking more alcohol
max drinking tolerance for MC is 100

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys any one know what's the same file named and we're is located on Android? I'm looking for it but I can't find it I accessed the android/ data/wakuwaku but I don't know we're to find the same file to use save editor to edit it. Any one got any idea? I think the file should be user_data0.es3 but is not working on save editor any idea what tool I need to use to edit it to can cheat on the game ?

Jan 15, 2021
View attachment 3633196

Overview:
When he was in junior high school, he was a member of the judo club and even won a gold medal at the national championship, so he is quite skilled. Through a chance encounter, he joined the Koiryu-kai, Yokohama's second organized crime syndicate.
Kota's biggest weakness is how lewd he is, and every time he sees a beautiful woman he's attracted to, he gets the urge to fuck her.
He was once chased after seducing the woman of the organization's executive, but after running away to the countryside for a while, he returned to the group. Yusuke Kawashima, a member of the group, takes great care of Kota, and has recently been trying to train him and have him take over some of his business.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-28
Release Date: 2024-05-28
Original Title: 情欲の古式マッサージ店 -裏サービスにハマる母娘たち-
Developer: WAKUWAKU - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.9.6 + DLC + Steam
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Other Games: Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson
Genre:

Installation:

How to change the language:

DOWNLOAD
Win
(DLsite): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win (Steam): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Cheat Table

BaasB thanks for the steam version

View attachment 3634520 View attachment 3679248 View attachment 3679250 View attachment 3679251 View attachment 3679252 View attachment 3679253 View attachment 3679254 View attachment 3679255
View attachment 3633203 View attachment 3633201 View attachment 3633200 View attachment 3633199 View attachment 3633198 View attachment 3633197
a question master, isn't there a good guide out there to be able to download in pdf format? I see that the game has a lot of content and I would like to enjoy it step by step with a good guide if it is not too much trouble

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
a question master, isn't there a good guide out there to be able to download in pdf format? I see that the game has a lot of content and I would like to enjoy it step by step with a good guide if it is not too much trouble
This guide is very detailed but it is Japanese. If you are willing to google translated it and convert it to PDF then you have a good guide to keep.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Hm, somehow the tables don't work for me?
Modifying store money and research points, but nothing changes, even after I gain some naturally. :HideThePain:
Edit: Somehow it suddenly works after restarting and going drinking. :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: FiksLinpys
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes