AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
what do each of the stats (Power, Force, Charm, Clean, Upper, Core, Lower) do?
power and force help u to fight. i believe power was your base damage and force was ur max HP
Charm for attracting more customer (flyer)
clean (can help reduce time for cleaning the room)
upper, core, and lower referred to the massage area

inked_devil

Oct 23, 2020
I cant complete Seika's massage in the large room in the gym. For some reason, the bar goes really slow. I've gotten all the machines in 3 stars except the running one, and I cant complete it.
I'm having this same issue and I don't see anyone has answered it yet. Did you figure it out? I have over 100 charm, maxed all 3 on machines, done everything I can see, and I still can't seem to pass the gym part with her because it moves too slow on the bench and ball and the timer always runs out too quick and she just leaves. I must be missing something.

notredacted

Jun 23, 2022
Thank you. Too bad it's not included in gallery.
I just finished new game ++, Too bad, drunk miki ended up being raped by someone else if we send her home. So if protagonist doesn't rape her someone else will rape her. The ending still same.
I just did a playthrough where I always sent miki home in a cab. since the guy in the photo is wearing the MCs clothes but doesn't show his face and the bloodsplatter covers "Miki's" face/tattoo I think it's implied that they faked the photo (or maybe snuck a photo in a route where you DO bang her).

Regardless it's dissapointing that the ending is pretty much exactly the same regardless of what you do or how much money you make. All that matters is that you get enough relationship with the girl who's ending you want. But EVEN THEN they're pretty samey.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
I cant complete Seika's massage in the large room in the gym. For some reason, the bar goes really slow. I've gotten all the machines in 3 stars except the running one, and I cant complete it.
just help her exercise at the room with giant balls but don't the rise the lust (middle vertical bar) to max until the time is up (left vertical bar), after then go to room with all gym machines. Help her again then rise the lust to max

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Solid game. I always like management/brothel games like this one. Good art/animations to boot. The trivia during the drinking scenes was neat. The ending caught me off guard though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is the CG "Misako-massage H1" since I somehow have 2/3/4? I'm missing the 1 for Enon too. I tried clicking on the 2/3/4 for comparison but they all seem to be the same thing. Or maybe the flavor text is not updating appropriately?

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
How are you supposed to unlock everything in only 30 days, is there a New Game plus where you carry over some stats ?

nguoiladay

May 1, 2021
I just download the game, everything is fine (not) , no black screen, no viruses no problem with save (prolly), and no problem with gallery or dlc (yes, a problem here)
Thank you Supreme_Evil

Edit: found some time to play, and i found a problem with dlc, the gallery is there, but it can't be triggered in game, i'll continue testing

First: i looked into the game folder, there is no dlc paste, so there is no dlc i this version
View attachment 3633762
Second: i downloaded the dlc, last version i found, idk if it is outdated
View attachment 3633770
apparently it worked
View attachment 3633775
but once i get to the gym, it gets stucked
View attachment 3633793
it gets stuck after the text, no movement, it can be cause the dlc version is outdated or i need to restart the gameplay in a new save, can't test right now

If you can, take a look Supreme_Evil
thanks anyway
use wasf to walk around

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
How are you supposed to unlock everything in only 30 days, is there a New Game plus where you carry over some stats ?
yes, everytime u finish the game and see an ending just load the game and choose to new game ++ so u can a different endings
my save file at previous pages have max stats for MC and 5 heroines and that stats will be carried trough new game ++

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes