Jan 4, 2018
Anyone know how to increase text speed? Using dlsite one, text crawls really slow unless I click, and I like to use keyboard enter? Settings, don't seem to have anything

parinya1z

Dec 6, 2022
Blackuser03 โพสต์: 13931517 สมาชิก: 6127848 said:
มีลิงก์สำหรับ apk ver. อยู่แล้ว แม้ว่าฉันจะลืมไปแล้วว่าเป็นไซต์ไหน
[/อ้าง]
There's already a link for an apk ver. Though i forgot which site it was
Where did you see that? Are you sure there is a mobile version of Self-defense Dojo?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Meh, still censored? And is the DLsite version bugged? I can't do anything with Miki at the bar, can't even talk to her. It always says her mood os too low.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
Meh, still censored? And is the DLsite version bugged? I can't do anything with Miki at the bar, can't even talk to her. It always says her mood os too low.
if she says her mood too low, try increase her drunkness with guess/dice mini games

hornymacaronny

Aug 6, 2021
there is this one blue hair girl that you encountered in the game. She is flying to Landon or something, why is her CG not appearing in the CG section?

omocik

May 2, 2017
tbf
unfun and disappointing
at that point, just make it visual novel for story u.u

Last edited:

momoshiro

Jan 30, 2020
Do you mean the cheat engine? If so, how? This grind is really annoying just to get to a bad ending and having progress hard-stop after 30 days
I copied my save files of my pc game play or u can just get 100℅ or edited save files in this thread copy the save file to android>data>com.wakuwaku.massageshop>files>game_data thats where ur saved files located

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes