swagcunt

Aug 10, 2018
if every value is ?? then you should try closing both cheat engine and the game and check to make sure on the main menu in the bottom left it says ver_1.9.6 also the values are usually left as ?? until called so the minigame timer and all the drinking values will stay as ?? until you enter the area that they are used. as example with the drinking it will stay as ?? until you enter the bar with the specified character. if that doesn't work let me know
cant change money values, nvm it worked

HellB0rn

Sep 8, 2023
So I don't know if its okay to ask it here, but I just finished the game and is there news of like the next game or something? Also does anybody know how to complete the gym scenes? I'm having a hard time doing the leg machine for yoko

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
So I don't know if its okay to ask it here, but I just finished the game and is there news of like the next game or something? Also does anybody know how to complete the gym scenes? I'm having a hard time doing the leg machine for yoko
1. max out a level of ball gymnastics and all machine gym (max level is 3)
2. after max out all machine gym's, offer help to the girl
3. massage her until the love/H meter is max (the middle bar with red color)
4. enjoy the H-scene and u unlock the cg at gym

note : for unlock the glasses girl's 2nd scene u must increase the love/H meter at ball room but don't max it since massage her while she on back training is extremely slow. wait until the time run out (the left bar with yellow color) after that rise again her love/H meter while she on back training.

Amacio

Oct 18, 2020
How do we unlock Amemiya Back Press H? I keep trying it, but the love bar goes up really slowly.
Try to train up the yoga ball until 3* then pleasure her there but don't let that gauge to be full let the timer run out she will fled to the one where he arched her back that's the back press H

Amacio

Oct 18, 2020
Does anyone knows how to unlock the pantry H? Afaik you just need to max your closeness with the boyfriend then give him water afterwarda in which he accepts and proceeds to sleep on sofa, problem is amamiya will left at exact 22:00 leaving you no time to go to the pantry and do her same as yoko

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
Does anyone knows how to unlock the pantry H? Afaik you just need to max your closeness with the boyfriend then give him water afterwarda in which he accepts and proceeds to sleep on sofa, problem is amamiya will left at exact 22:00 leaving you no time to go to the pantry and do her same as yoko
max your friendship with the boyfriend, give the boyfriend water, after that offer help to the girl u want and rise heart/H bar to max for procced to have H. since u give the water to the boyfriend first, H-scene will be at the pantry

Reactions: Amacio

EvilZ

Apr 28, 2019

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added Way To Skip Work Day
*Added Enon Drinking
*Added Etsuko Drinking
*Added Battle Health Value
*Fixed Research Points

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need. Private message if any issues with the tables, please include pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**DOES NOT WORK ON STEAM VERSION**
(GAME VERSION 1.9.6 DLSITE)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN
Is there a way to cheat on android?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
i buy this game on steam, and also the dlc, but somehow, the game censored and the gym no where to find (yes, i know it in the menu go out, but i dont see it)

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes