Asquian

Sep 14, 2019
just using save & load trick. reload everytime u failed, maybe around 5-8 times i beat the gang leader with this trick LOL
dont forget turn off auto save function
Pretty much what I had to do. Finally they stopped getting trapped in the side street and managed to do enough damage. That one really needs reworked.

What's hilarious is, if you're trying to fail on purpose to unlock the CG, the other 3 (sans Miki, but even hers isn't bad) are laughably hard to fail, to the point you have to minimize movement so they don't accidentally touch a bumper and wipe out every enemy on screen.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am going to wait for a translated guide for this one. Either that or a way to play with no time limit

Last edited:

Baridbruh

May 30, 2024
I just download the game, everything is fine (not) , no black screen, no viruses no problem with save (prolly), and no problem with gallery or dlc (yes, a problem here)
Thank you Supreme_Evil

Edit: found some time to play, and i found a problem with dlc, the gallery is there, but it can't be triggered in game, i'll continue testing

First: i looked into the game folder, there is no dlc paste, so there is no dlc i this version
View attachment 3633762
Second: i downloaded the dlc, last version i found, idk if it is outdated
View attachment 3633770
apparently it worked
View attachment 3633775
but once i get to the gym, it gets stucked
View attachment 3633793
it gets stuck after the text, no movement, it can be cause the dlc version is outdated or i need to restart the gameplay in a new save, can't test right now

If you can, take a look Supreme_Evil
thanks anyway
where did you find the link to download the dlc, and also can you share the link

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Has anyone managed to beat Enon's quest without cheating? Even with Kota at max stats on force and power, I've only ever gotten the boss down to about halfway health and no further than the 6th round before he cleans up whoever managed to survive that long.

The map funnels your characters to the empty road, the car that appears helps with this funneling/protecting the enemies, it seems like the characters are heavier because they don't seem to get the bonus from the bumpers like in other maps, and when compared to the other heroines, Enon is almost useless in the fight AND since she's not an employee you can't upgrade her. Combined with the boss hitting you like a truck every 3rd round while 3 hard to hit bitches hit you every round, and it's just badly designed in every aspect.
Thank god, I thought I was the only one having problems with this. The layout is fucking atrocious, one wrong bounce will send you off into the ass end of nowhere, and it's very easy to get a wrong bounce.

DaengShena

Jun 10, 2018
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added Way To Skip Work Day
*Added Enon Drinking
*Added Etsuko Drinking
*Added Battle Health Value
*Fixed Research Points

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need. Private message if any issues with the tables, please include pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**DOES NOT WORK ON STEAM VERSION**
(GAME VERSION 1.9.6 DLSITE)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN
in my case, just personal wallet working

dr6y123

Jun 21, 2024
Store cash and lab points are stuck at zero and nothing happenes if i change their values.
I also tried using increase/decrease value but can not find the values.
Can you please look into it?
Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes