I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added Way To Skip Work Day
*Added Enon Drinking
*Added Etsuko Drinking
*Added Battle Health Value
*Fixed Research Points

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need. Private message if any issues with the tables, please include pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**DOES NOT WORK ON STEAM VERSION**
(GAME VERSION 1.9.6 DLSITE)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN

is there a newer version or a fix? since i cant edit the money, research points and drunkess. all those valuses show up as 0 or ?

Zheyner

Sep 26, 2018
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added Way To Skip Work Day
*Added Enon Drinking
*Added Etsuko Drinking
*Added Battle Health Value
*Fixed Research Points

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need. Private message if any issues with the tables, please include pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**DOES NOT WORK ON STEAM VERSION**
(GAME VERSION 1.9.6 DLSITE)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN
It doesn't work for me ?

Zheyner

Sep 26, 2018
if every value is ?? then you should try closing both cheat engine and the game and check to make sure on the main menu in the bottom left it says ver_1.9.6 also the values are usually left as ?? until called so the minigame timer and all the drinking values will stay as ?? until you enter the area that they are used. as example with the drinking it will stay as ?? until you enter the bar with the specified character. if that doesn't work let me know
why can't I change the research point or shop money ?

Nevendaar

Aug 5, 2017
So we don't have v1.9.7 DLC for Steam. Because downloaded DLC doesn't work for me. I can only enter to gum and that's all. I can't act in it, arrows to the next rooms aren't active for me. Or it is a bug. Sad.

Rei199

Feb 27, 2019
So we don't have v1.9.7 DLC for Steam. Because downloaded DLC doesn't work for me. I can only enter to gum and that's all. I can't act in it, arrows to the next rooms aren't active for me. Or it is a bug. Sad.
Lucky you.. I have the DLC and can't even enter the Gym. I don't know why

D4V1DG4M3R

Feb 7, 2018
This is just for confirmation purposes: have you tried using WASD?
Cuz when I downloaded the DL version, I was able to move with WASD and I'm guessing it's the same controls as the Steam version.

D4V1DG4M3R

Feb 7, 2018
Lucky you.. I have the DLC and can't even enter the Gym. I don't know why
I got the dlc from the dl ver and it seems to work (I can move around and interact with the machines). I didn't check if the scenes are ok cuz I don't have the machines maxed out yet.

Just go to the dl ver and open:
MassageShop_Data > StreamingAssets, then copy the DLC folder and then paste it on the same place as the dl ver. (Paste it in StreamingAssets on the steam ver).

RomanSIX

Apr 13, 2024
Played for a couple hours and I must say, it is a pretty fun game. While I'm still trying to figure out the massage mini-game, which feels like its always too rough even if I avoid targeting the same area for too long, the gym scenes and the "combat" are pretty fun. The dopamine rush is real.

AlexDarkside

Oct 15, 2023
since i cant edit the money, research points and drunkess. all those valuses show up as 0 or ?
It doesn't work for me ?
why can't I change the research point or shop money ?
(Google translation)

Probably because you have a different version of the game. This table works on 1.9.6 and does not work, for example, on 1.9.7.
This cheat table uses pointers that are firmly tied to the addresses of the "GameAssembly.dll" file. If your version of the game has a different "GameAssembly.dll" than the 1.9.6 version of the game, then the entire long chain of offsets starts from the wrong first address.
In order for such a chain to work for a different version of the game, it is often (but not always!) necessary to change only the very first offset in the chain, i.e., for example, instead of "Game.dll+1234" replace it with "Game.dll+5678".
There is another way: you can create a script that will automatically find the necessary addresses on different versions of the game.

Varchar

Dec 11, 2020
Wondering if this got any good ending or alternate multiple ending. finished the game with a bad ending and escape to the philippines

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes