AlexDarkside

Oct 15, 2023
(Google translation)

Maybe it will be useful to someone.
I created a small script for the Cheat Engine program, this script opens the entire game gallery. Tested on game versions 1.9.6 and 1.9.7.
Activate the script when you are in the game's main menu. After that, open the CG menu and you will see that all menu items are open and you can view any scenes.
Note. The script does not change your save game. After disabling the script, all CG menu items will return to their previous state.

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added Way To Skip Work Day
*Added Enon Drinking
*Added Etsuko Drinking
*Added Battle Health Value
*Fixed Research Points

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need. Private message if any issues with the tables, please include pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**DOES NOT WORK ON STEAM VERSION**
(GAME VERSION 1.9.6 DLSITE)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN
How bro. What do i have to do to get that cheat like you bro

AlexDarkside

Oct 15, 2023
(Google translation)

Who knows, please tell me what the background color in the portrait means?
This is a screenshot from the game, a list of personnel. You can see that some portraits are on a yellow background, some are on pink, and some are on green. Should they be the same color, maybe green?
mp_1.jpg

Abahgans

Jun 9, 2021
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added Way To Skip Work Day
*Added Enon Drinking
*Added Etsuko Drinking
*Added Battle Health Value
*Fixed Research Points

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need. Private message if any issues with the tables, please include pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**DOES NOT WORK ON STEAM VERSION**
(GAME VERSION 1.9.6 DLSITE)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN
Is there cheat at mobile version ?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes