AlexDarkside

Oct 15, 2023
(Google translation)

Maybe it will be useful to someone.
I created a small script for the Cheat Engine program, this script opens the entire game gallery. Tested on game versions 1.9.6 and 1.9.7.
Activate the script when you are in the game's main menu. After that, open the CG menu and you will see that all menu items are open and you can view any scenes.
Note. The script does not change your save game. After disabling the script, all CG menu items will return to their previous state.

Daimeon

Feb 29, 2024
ugh I just finished the game and I enjoyed the story, I hope Miki comes back because for me it was the best

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added Way To Skip Work Day
*Added Enon Drinking
*Added Etsuko Drinking
*Added Battle Health Value
*Fixed Research Points

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need. Private message if any issues with the tables, please include pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**DOES NOT WORK ON STEAM VERSION**
(GAME VERSION 1.9.6 DLSITE)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN
How bro. What do i have to do to get that cheat like you bro

AlexDarkside

Oct 15, 2023
(Google translation)

Who knows, please tell me what the background color in the portrait means?
This is a screenshot from the game, a list of personnel. You can see that some portraits are on a yellow background, some are on pink, and some are on green. Should they be the same color, maybe green?
mp_1.jpg

Abahgans

Jun 9, 2021
~CHANGES - 5/16~
*Added Way To Skip Work Day
*Added Enon Drinking
*Added Etsuko Drinking
*Added Battle Health Value
*Fixed Research Points

Made a small cheat engine table for some basic stuff that should be all you need. You can request some other values you'd like or just find the values you need. Private message if any issues with the tables, please include pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**DOES NOT WORK ON STEAM VERSION**
(GAME VERSION 1.9.6 DLSITE)
LINK TO TABLE - PIXELDRAIN
Is there cheat at mobile version ?

AlexDarkside

Oct 15, 2023
(Google translation)

Cheat Engine table for all versions of the Windows game that are posted in this thread. Since English is not my native language, the table items are called "Script_1", "Script_2", etc. If you use this table, change the names yourself to your language as you prefer. Just in case, make a backup copy of your game save before using the table. The table was created for this site and is posted only here. Please do not post it on other resources.

Table capabilities.
Script_1 - Editing finance and science points, you can also change the current game day. Activate the script in the game, then click on "Operating funds" on the game screen in the upper right corner to go to the "Fund details" screen. Game values ??will appear in the table below the script.
Script_2 - Stopping timers in the "Attract customers" mode, in the gym and during store hours. During a game, press the * key on the numeric keypad. This will activate the script and the timer will stop. To continue, press the / key on the numeric keypad (you can change the listed hotkeys to others). Please note that if you stop the timer while the store is open, serving customers who have already arrived will continue, but new customers will not arrive until you start the timer again.
Script_3 - Visiting the bar is always available. In the default game, you can only visit a bar once in one evening. When you turn on the script, you can visit the bar without restrictions.
Script_4 - The main character does not get drunk in a bar, he can drink any amount of alcohol.
Script_5 - Increases the affection of a girl in a bar to maximum at one time. Before completing the girl’s personal task, the maximum affection value is 80, after completion it is 100.
Script_6 - Stopping the evening time after the store is open. By default in the game, each "Go out" action adds 2 hours, so you can only perform 3 actions in one evening. When you turn on the script, time will be stopped at 20:00 and you will be able to perform “Go out” for one evening without restrictions.
Script_7 - Infinite health during "Fight enemies" battles.
Script_8 - Always full "Charge" scale in the game modes "Attract customers" and "Fight enemies".

Reactions: lavivsjhklfe

ShiroTsuki

Aug 7, 2021
Really need an english guide that I can understand properly so I can actually progress and know what the hell I'm doing... I call upon a hero!

ShiroTsuki

Aug 7, 2021
Really need an english guide that I can understand properly so I can actually progress and know what the hell I'm doing... I call upon a hero!
Either we wait for some random guy to save the day, or someone can go find a guy that could translate this

AchNikoSat

Dec 15, 2021
(Google translation)

Cheat Engine table for all versions of the Windows game that are posted in this thread. Since English is not my native language, the table items are called "Script_1", "Script_2", etc. If you use this table, change the names yourself to your language as you prefer. Just in case, make a backup copy of your game save before using the table. The table was created for this site and is posted only here. Please do not post it on other resources.

Table capabilities.
Script_1 - Editing finance and science points, you can also change the current game day. Activate the script in the game, then click on "Operating funds" on the game screen in the upper right corner to go to the "Fund details" screen. Game values ??will appear in the table below the script.
Script_2 - Stopping timers in the "Attract customers" mode, in the gym and during store hours. During a game, press the * key on the numeric keypad. This will activate the script and the timer will stop. To continue, press the / key on the numeric keypad (you can change the listed hotkeys to others). Please note that if you stop the timer while the store is open, serving customers who have already arrived will continue, but new customers will not arrive until you start the timer again.
Script_3 - Visiting the bar is always available. In the default game, you can only visit a bar once in one evening. When you turn on the script, you can visit the bar without restrictions.
Script_4 - The main character does not get drunk in a bar, he can drink any amount of alcohol.
Script_5 - Increases the affection of a girl in a bar to maximum at one time. Before completing the girl’s personal task, the maximum affection value is 80, after completion it is 100.
Script_6 - Stopping the evening time after the store is open. By default in the game, each "Go out" action adds 2 hours, so you can only perform 3 actions in one evening. When you turn on the script, time will be stopped at 20:00 and you will be able to perform “Go out” for one evening without restrictions.
Script_7 - Infinite health during "Fight enemies" battles.
Script_8 - Always full "Charge" scale in the game modes "Attract customers" and "Fight enemies".

Can you upload it on another website? I can't access that webstie for some reason

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes