• Yana

Votes: 163 15.3%
  • Isabella

Votes: 109 10.2%
  • Jane

Votes: 70 6.6%

• Total voters
Dec 14, 2021
The game is very pleasant, the plot is interesting, beautiful female characters are made, the pirate world is normal, but I liked the content for NTR more, where gg looks at all the girls like their others on board or where else they fuck and the content for the Alma male is also excellent and pleasant

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hello. Does anyone know what program is used to make these types of games?

ps: can't there be a conversation history?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
+ , I think there is, not sure if there's a key for setting it in options.
thanks for your answer. If anyone knows how to access the history, I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me. I speak Spanish and my English is -999. I usually use Capture2Text to copy the history text so I can read it with the translator. without history I can't play the game t-t

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
thanks for your answer. If anyone knows how to access the history, I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me. I speak Spanish and my English is -999. I usually use Capture2Text to copy the history text so I can read it with the translator. without history I can't play the game t-t
Here's a rudimentary solution:

Put the attached file in the LustfulVoyage-0.2-pc/game folder. Now, when playing there's a button in the upper left hand corner to read the dialogue history.
screenshot0001.jpg

Sounds like the real solution would be to have a spanish translation version; though I've no idea if there are many spanish players.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017

Put the attached file in the LustfulVoyage-0.2-pc/game folder. Now, when playing there's a button in the upper left hand corner to read the dialogue history.
View attachment 3813012

Sounds like the real solution would be to have a spanish translation version; though I've no idea if there are many spanish players.
you're the best :D. This is enough for me and I have more than enough :love:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017

View attachment 3813012

upset with one last thing. Any way to make the history appear with a black background?

something like this:
1720541491141.png
I was playing the code a little, but my programming level is almost as high as my English.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
1.jpg

Ahoy, me hearties!
Let's talk progress, shall we?
Over the past few weeks, I've mainly been focused on progressing the story aspect of the game, and I've been brainstorming about how I would want the ending of this update to play out. Needless to say, I have already completed said ending, but it can still be subject to minor changes.
Similar to the first progress report, I've done about 300 renders since then, so that amounts to about 600 for this update. Animation numbers are slightly down since sex scenes weren't my primary focus but I still managed to do about 25 of them. That's 60 in total at the moment.
I'd say about 75% have already been rendered so we're on a good trajectory.
I did manage to complete all of the NTR scenes, so I will be shifting my focus to finishing the vanilla ones. This update will be more NTR-focused than the previous one, since that seems to be the preference among many of you.
Now, let's touch briefly on the release date, since most are primarily interested in that. I still have quite a bit of scenes and different paths to complete, so I'm expecting the number of renders to be exceed the ones of the previous update. There will also be more animations, but my hope is that I can still put the update out by the end of the month as I did with v0.2, so that means the last week of July 28th–31st seems like the most likely date of the release for the Crystal Booty tier.
I'll do everything in my power to get the update out in July, but if there's any complications or setbacks, I'll be sure to communicate that in my quick status update. I'll formally announce the official release dates for each tier when I have a better idea of how far I am from the finished product.
Weigh anchor, lads!

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
View attachment 3841007

Ahoy, me hearties!
Over the past few weeks, I've mainly been focused on progressing the story aspect of the game, and I've been brainstorming about how I would want the ending of this update to play out. Needless to say, I have already completed said ending, but it can still be subject to minor changes.
Similar to the first progress report, I've done about 300 renders since then, so that amounts to about 600 for this update. Animation numbers are slightly down since sex scenes weren't my primary focus but I still managed to do about 25 of them. That's 60 in total at the moment.
I did manage to complete all of the NTR scenes, so I will be shifting my focus to finishing the vanilla ones. This update will be more NTR-focused than the previous one, since that seems to be the preference among many of you.
Now, let's touch briefly on the release date, since most are primarily interested in that. I still have quite a bit of scenes and different paths to complete, so I'm expecting the number of renders to be exceed the ones of the previous update. There will also be more animations, but my hope is that I can still put the update out by the end of the month as I did with v0.2, so that means the last week of July 28th–31st seems like the most likely date of the release for the Crystal Booty tier.
I'll do everything in my power to get the update out in July, but if there's any complications or setbacks, I'll be sure to communicate that in my quick status update. I'll formally announce the official release dates for each tier when I have a better idea of how far I am from the finished product.
Weigh anchor, lads!
Looking good, can't wait for the Update :devilish:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3841007

Ahoy, me hearties!
Weigh anchor, lads!
Looks great, good news but

No Kayla no Kare...

• Sad
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes