Votes: 219 17.1%
  • Isabella

Votes: 162 12.7%
  • Jane

Votes: 100 7.8%

• Total voters

Seventy6ers

Apr 11, 2020
I mean, overview clearly states it's not a Robinson Crusoe adaptation.

Maybe the ones, who complain, missed the memo?

Looks like a certain category of players, are just trying to force their opinion on the dev, imho.

Seems like it's doing well on Patreon, so he is probably doing something right

View attachment 3505234
Overview:
Prepare to enter the pirate world of lust, corruption, cheating, and envy as the protagonist tries to maintain his relationships and as other pirates compete for the hearts and desires of the beautiful women on board.
Will he succeed in fending them off, or will he let them take their share of the booty?
NTR is avoidable and choices that lead to it are clearly marked with the color RED

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Good that you clarified that. I understood that you do like it, but it was too early for you - before you had a real connection to the girl. (Would not have judged you, either)
I'd say too early, too. But yeah, not really my thing. I might be a tad more accepting if it was at all realistic. Who doesn't turn around when somebody suddenly starts get busy with you from behind? lol Anyway, not a big deal. Just don't like it.

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
Good game i like it but why can Corvin ( Girl ) not have a love crush to Tiffany ? I mean all girls like it to get fuck if the get fuck by men. And if the MC talk about Corvin it is clear, blackmail for sex. And sorry, but the fisherman fuck Kayla and the MC is like a naive dumb in the talk after his swim in the sea. If the MC like to share his girlfriend or watch they have sex with other men, it is ok. The fisherman hide on the ship and nobody is suspect or find him ? not really improbable imao.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Good game i like it but why can Corvin ( Girl ) not have a love crush to Tiffany ? I mean all girls like it to get fuck if the get fuck by men. And if the MC talk about Corvin it is clear, blackmail for sex. And sorry, but the fisherman fuck Kayla and the MC is like a naive dumb in the talk after his swim in the sea. If the MC like to share his girlfriend or watch they have sex with other men, it is ok. The fisherman hide on the ship and nobody is suspect or find him ? not really improbable imao.
In a fantasy world the improbable becomes probable. :)

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes