Votes: 105 70.5%
  • Old combat

Votes: 44 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Chaos seems very weak, there aren't enough actions for a big chain, especially if you get restrained (which you will) and this likely is a bug but escape and reverse count as same action for CE;

Another bug is that Shion stops acting if she 69 you and you reverse. Only managed to win because of that.
Fixed what was causing Shion to be unresponsive in the new stances and reverse was actually using the same as break, not escape. Main page already updated.

About the Chaotic Essence versus Determination, chaos has the advantage of getting you a buff on most actions while determination you only benefit by repeating them. They also have diferent choices of feats, unique to their paths but that is only in the patreon version until next release.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Always nice to see a new sexfight game, even if it's really early in development, great work so far frostgames.

I have to ask though, coming directly from monster girl dreams, are you doing all the art yourself or are you hiring artists, because a certain red oni is, well, very similar to Himika from MGD, where you inspired by her or did you hire the same artist?

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Always nice to see a new sexfight game, even if it's really early in development, great work so far frostgames.

I have to ask though, coming directly from monster girl dreams, are you doing all the art yourself or are you hiring artists, because a certain red oni is, well, very similar to Himika from MGD, where you inspired by her or did you hire the same artist?
My sister is the one who does the drawing, I just ask her what I want. I indeed asked her to make Shion similar to Himika which I regret now, too much of a headache with people thinking it is the same character and it was stolen and so on.

Dadade15

Dec 7, 2017
My sister is the one who does the drawing, I just ask her what I want. I indeed asked her to make Shion similar to Himika which I regret now, too much of a headache with people thinking it is the same character and it was stolen and so on.
no even an attempt to make it look different, the drawing is straight up copied. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ullubu and anon8525

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm totally fine with a homage, i know a lot of people will recognise her though so i get how it would be a headache and definitely a FAQ at least.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
The pc download on Itch seems to be broken
For some unknown reason it was almost half the size it was supposed to be, I re-uploaded and it should be working now.

On a different topic, I would like some feedback on Iris rift event from those who played this version until the end of her content. I want to know if you guys liked it and if not what was the problem etc.

Last edited:

Komodia

Jan 14, 2022
For some unknown reason it was almost half the size it was supposed to be, I re-uploaded and it should be working now.

On a different topic, I would like some feedback on Iris rift event from those who played this version until the end of her content. I want to know if you guys liked it and if not what was the problem etc.
I don't normally post ever, and I usually wait until a game is fleshed out before trying it. But seeing you actively respond to people and want feedback has made me reconsider. Will do a playthrough and let ya know. Side note, many people prefer GoFile as download location due to incredible speeds/minimal to no ads, might be worth considering =)

Reactions: frostgames

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
I don't normally post ever, and I usually wait until a game is fleshed out before trying it. But seeing you actively respond to people and want feedback has made me reconsider. Will do a playthrough and let ya know. Side note, many people prefer GoFile as download location due to incredible speeds/minimal to no ads, might be worth considering =)
I am glad my enthusiasm with this project grabbed your attention and I will await your feedback.

I may be a noob creating my first game with only basic knowledge of coding and english is not even my main language but I consider myself very creative and I want to make this game fun, not only a fap to a random image or scene and forget but for it to be remembered and revisited. I will create a discord in the future after I at least finish most of the combat system and try to create a community were people can discuss the game its characters, different builds and much more. I have great ambitions, if I will achieve them only time will tell but feedback and support definitely help.

About Gofile it is just that when I tried to upload my anti virus blocked it and having other options I went with them. Especially for a small file like my game, MEGA and mediafire will download it really fast and with minimal to no adds.

Wow now I kinda want A game with similar mechanics but with female protag and futa monster girls
That is actually an interesting idea for the future, it could be a side project of the game with the same characters but the protagonist is female and all the girls are futas, I do like futa on female. Unfortunatly I wouldn't have time for that right now between my studies and this project.

Already answering a question that is sure to appear about futanari in the current game, there is just a side character that was introduced in 0.3 but it is only male on futa and optional, I don't like futa on male so the only way for it to get into the game is if high tier patrons vote for it and would still be optional.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You are a student piled on debt when a beautiful succubus appear offering a chance for you to sexfight women from different worlds and you are even getting paid. And here is where your journey starts, adventure and sex with many kinds of monster girls awaits you!

The game is text-based with 2d cgs of the characters. The base of the game are the sexfights were you will fight against the girls trying to undress them and make them cum before you. You will also be able to visit them in their worlds were you can find out more about them and do all sort of activities to improve yourself, get closer to the girl and sometimes eventually make a difference in their worlds. But don't feel too safe there is more to those games then it seems and it is up to you to find out, your own life may depend on it.
I have never, ever seen a game with sex fighting that didn't just ruin the sex
which is a shame since the art looks quite nice
Man on one hand I love this concept but the fact that its sort of night games with other yoinked assests makes me feel kinda gross about the patreon inclusion. This is sort of the wild west and all so you do you but maybe get more original stuff if you turn a profit. It's possible to go too far in wearing your influences on your sleeves. Do the right thing when you're able.
>see the stolen assets
THIS MF GOT THE FAKE JS
where the assets yoinked from?

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
what do you have to do to get closer to shion?
During her introduction some choices give way more relationship than others, it should be easy to identify which by her reaction but here goes the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that you just need to fight her, winning gives more relationship than losing but you get with both.

there is alredy the futa character?
Yes, in Jade world.

where the assets yoinked from?
The characters are originals designed for this game. Shion is the only one inspired by a character from another game and you can see the comparation with them side by side in one of my posts.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Opinions
Feels like you're leaning in wayyy too heavily on the drama/basic villainous caricatures/strawman stereotypes in oni/dragon girls' worlds to the point that it's not fun to even bother with those routes, the heroines themselves are likable out of context but their routes/worlds are not fun at all they feel unnecessarily morbid.

Also I think the power creep is going to become a major issue sooner rather than later at the rate you're going.

I really enjoyed Iris/Lila's content as a mostly self contained story but that's about it. The elf's character/route/world felt empty, like the character is just a haughty plot device instead of a person. Dragon/Oni girls despite being pleasant people weren't fun due to their routes.

Suggestions
I suggest removing the excessive hate against the characters from their worlds just let people find a poison dragon unattractive on the basis of the poison or finding her naturally unattractive because they have different tastes in appearance instead of tying it into a racism subplot(meaning they pass her up or ignore her NOT actively antagonize her), let her insecurity be a natural character flaw to overcome instead of the result of systematic oppression, as for oni girl at first her world sounded really fun, I was hyped for a role player from a technologically advanced world playing in a virtual world(oni girl) unknowingly interacts with real magic subplot like the one in tsubasa reservoir chronicles given how the first few moments played out, where the different sides(including the people playing purely monster races) act all edgy and antagonistic against each other when there's conflict but all get along well with each other once the competitions are over, instead there's just more mindless hate for no good reason. I'd recommend reducing how morbid the situation is with that world somehow, maybe don't make it so the world is designed to encourage wars of extermination/extinction. I hope that the elf/wolf girls' world's don't devolve into unjustifiable hate/discrimination narratives for no reason/just for the sake of drama.

Oh also it might be a good idea to just have the boss lady(succubus) allow the player to wonder the other worlds to visit the girls on his own with the warning that she won't bail him out or that she gets to keep his soul if she's ends up having to be the one to save/revive him(effectively a game over), just not allowing the girls' to visit the players world since she doesn't want them there for some reason, it's apparently where the succubus is based maybe she just doesn't want them causing a scene/drama there as a result, or if you wanna lean in on the elf's conspiracy theories you could go with that. Having the succubus give him a means of teleporting but only if he accepts ending up naked would fit thematically and could be what the elf reverse engineers to give her something to gloat about, she could still end up in the players world naked by testing the spell/breaking the rules. It could enable two modes for visiting the girls, a less time restrictive naked version from the succubus for socializing, raising the stakes with sudden encounters, or prolonged stays and a time restrictive but practical version that allows him to bring stuff that he can carry with him(no matter what the stuff he brings goes with him when he leaves though, can't have them abusing the spell to game the system excessively), can still have the summonable equipment just as an extra for emergency/combat thing(I'd advise against it working with naked mode for the sake of limiting power creep though, if you really want to give the naked transportation protection maybe consider a fast/strong barrior spell that burns mana fast, good for a last second save but completely impractical for actual combat).

Lastly a gameplay suggestion
Instead of blocking the player from doing stuff if they haven't progressed far enough in another route to get special gear/moves/macguffins allow the player a stat check(maybe check for more than one stat), if the player passes let them accomplish the feat without the special macguffin, if they don't let them game over, this allows the player a greater sense of control/freedom, maybe adding a save warning before the checks regardless of the macguffin could work but that could just annoy people instead, hm... maybe add warnings before checks but allow the player to toggle them off in options. Point being allow the players to choose where they go enforced play order/restricting choice can make people question why you bothered adding the hub area with such few choices, instead of going full kinetic novel. (Only disabling rollback when you're in the arena would also be nice, renpy without rollback just feels weird.)

Last edited:
Reactions: frostgames
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes