Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
Just because the thread hasn't been updated doesn't mean the game hasn't - ver 0.1.1 is out publicly, ver 0.1.1.5 is out for patrons, and the dev has been releasing weekly development logs publicly on patreon in the meantime.
Given the extremely poor track record of remakes and their updates you can't be surprised when people have no faith in a dev.

Reactions: Griev

Yousiri

Mar 2, 2024
Do any of you have the full save file for the version before the remake? I can't proceed past the v0.7.5.1 update. I'm stuck there.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
MC feels so damn shallow. He is so concerned about his sister dying that he is going to break into a house and gets killed.. than it's like oh well.. and has no more concern about his sister.

1. Shallow MC
2. Getting shot by owner for unlocking door? That is so damn absurd as there is no threat to owner who has gun
3. MC forgets about sister
4. Sister is left with no brother and that is end of sister from what I can tell

So why the hell was the sister added for no other reason than to make us feel bad about her left on her own? Really shitty.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
MC feels so damn shallow. He is so concerned about his sister dying that he is going to break into a house and gets killed.. than it's like oh well.. and has no more concern about his sister.

1. Shallow MC
2. Getting shot by owner for unlocking door? That is so damn absurd as there is no threat to owner who has gun
4. Sister is left with no brother and that is end of sister from what I can tell

So why the hell was the sister added for no other reason than to make us feel bad about her left on her own? Really shitty.
before the remake, the sister was readded to the game, in an update literally before the remake. SO she will be added again, probably next year given the pace of the dev. rejoice

Fight For Fun (FFF)

May 1, 2024

1. Shallow MC

Bro just wants to bang his sister (same)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes