Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
You come across as ungreteful
Agreed! You shouldn't come on here and waste everyones time with a thread bump unless you have something new to share. It seems so ungrateful to whine that no one is posting stuff. people post when they want to post. if you don't want to wait buy something. This site is for people that want to share not whine about things not posting as fast as you want.

Reactions: shyab

shyab

May 31, 2018
Agreed! You shouldn't come on here and waste everyones time with a thread bump unless you have something new to share. It seems so ungrateful to whine that no one is posting stuff. people post when they want to post. if you don't want to wait buy something. This site is for people that want to share not whine about things not posting as fast as you want.
has he even shared ?

Reactions: Kendra4bbc

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I didn't mean anything rude. Simply said that here now very rarely appears interesting COMICS.

Mike57

Dec 26, 2018
Devin Dickie comics big update,

Password for all archives is - devin

I don`t really like that some bus...s here and there try to manipulate public oppinion about sharing new comics. GTFO.
Thank you very much!

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
Devin Dickie comics big update,

Password for all archives is - devin

I don`t really like that some bus...s here and there try to manipulate public oppinion about sharing new comics. GTFO.
Hey ZIBO! Thanks for this! So cool of you!
Am I an idiot?? I can't seem to download the RAR files. It's nothing but pop ups. Can anyone doing a screen grab of where the actual "DOWNLOAD BUTTON" is on the screen that doesn't send me down a rabbit hole of unwanted pop ups and clickbait. Do you need to have a zippy account?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes