Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

URUKAGINA

Apr 8, 2020
You have to connect through a proxy with VPN Opera explorer (for example). In your country the download is blocked.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
This thread is almost dead, original creator is peeking here constantly so everytime someone post anything it will get down in a sec.

zibo732

Feb 17, 2019
I`m very disappointed to found out that my post was permanently deleted. It`s rediculous. The administration pretended to be on users side, but their actions shows that it`s not so.

boss358

Sep 25, 2019
I`m very disappointed to found out that my post was permanently deleted. It`s rediculous. The administration pretended to be on users side, but their actions shows that it`s not so.
Hi can you please share again if you dont want here you can on 8muses

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
Idk what happened but I could N
Then keep re-uploading. Don't let them win.
Zibo!

Zippy seemed like it was nothing but clickbait, ads and popups.

The files I download devin dickie-4.RAR and devin dickie-5.RAR were corrupted and frankly not even complete.

Stop waisting EVERYONE'S time and post the WHOLE COMIC instead of these half comics. LameAF!

Very disappointed that you announced it like you had something and then there is barely anything new on there.

Ekariny

Sep 22, 2018
Idk what happened but I could N

Zibo!

Zippy seemed like it was nothing but clickbait, ads and popups.

The files I download devin dickie-4.RAR and devin dickie-5.RAR were corrupted and frankly not even complete.

Stop waisting EVERYONE'S time and post the WHOLE COMIC instead of these half comics. LameAF!

Very disappointed that you announced it like you had something and then there is barely anything new on there.
Why clickbait? I have shared these files on zippyshare.

Boris_CRO

May 19, 2018
Why is Devin Dickie so popular recently? From Lustomic group that series is one of the worst. Sissification is much more than cuckholding and race card.

Reactions: malvos3

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
Why is Devin Dickie so popular recently? From Lustomic group that series is one of the worst. Sissification is much more than cuckholding and race card.
I think it's because the comics are so much bigger than lustomic and there is a deeper push towards humiliation and small penis humiliation. There is race stuff in there, and the early stuff is heavier on the race topic, but mostly it seems to me that his newer work is just a more evil female domination and meaner bulls.

I personally enjoy the contrast of a dark skin in sex so thats why I like it and I think that the stories are complex & rich in humiliation.

Lustomic feels so vanilla to me after reading a few of Devin's comics

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes