Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

gideon01

Jul 9, 2020
Hi guys. I just had my comic feature on one of the major sissy comic sites and I am asking you guys not to share it for 3-4 months so I can afford to make a part 2. In fact, please give all artist a few months to make some money otherwise they disappear like NiteQ. Thanks

tommy140588

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys. I just had my comic feature on one of the major sissy comic sites and I am asking you guys not to share it for 3-4 months so I can afford to make a part 2. In fact, please give all artist a few months to make some money otherwise they disappear like NiteQ. Thanks
It's sad to hear that NiteQ has disappeared I really like to work. I've only recently been able to get my cards actually work, which has been really frustrating this past year or so I ended up getting most of my stuff through patreon and subscribe star.

If you know if NiteQ has a patreon or a subscribestar please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tormentagedon

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Couldn't care less about the racial stuff, or the cuck content, to each his own. But it's the fact that Lustomic focus' on guys actually turned into bimbos, implants and all, pure humilation shemale content. While DD is just sissy crap with fake boob bras and twinks, the women are drawn fine, but none of the guys are ever turned into anything resembling them.

Just dudes in wigs wearing padded bras, getting banged by black guys, over and over again, boring, no flavor. Gimme drugs, surgery, kidnapping, weird dream island/carnival stuff, gimme Lustomic.

goon12356

Feb 7, 2019
@RTZinky

Patreon won't allow a host of kinks that Lustomic will include. Surgery is a big no no on the platform now. They are very ruthless sadly so its not the creators fault, they have to be following guidelines

Last edited:

InSUB

May 2, 2018
Couldn't care less about the racial stuff, or the cuck content, to each his own. But it's the fact that Lustomic focus' on guys actually turned into bimbos, implants and all, pure humilation shemale content. While DD is just sissy crap with fake boob bras and twinks, the women are drawn fine, but none of the guys are ever turned into anything resembling them.

Just dudes in wigs wearing padded bras, getting banged by black guys, over and over again, boring, no flavor. Gimme drugs, surgery, kidnapping, weird dream island/carnival stuff, gimme Lustomic.
That's definitely another part of it. I like some progression in how the sissy's body changes throughout the story. Otherwise you're right, and its just two men having sex, which isn't very attractive to me.

Reactions: yaxeje3987

Rob343429

May 17, 2018
That's definitely another part of it. I like some progression in how the sissy's body changes throughout the story. Otherwise you're right, and its just two men having sex, which isn't very attractive to me.
Couldn't agree more, most of DD's stuff has very little actual feminization these days. It's mostly forced bi interactial stuff with a creepy emphasis on racial superiority.

Tu78

Apr 17, 2020
so this isnt lustomis but its feminization with a lot of bdsm from an artist called Papermania. I was wondering if anyone had any of his newer comics.
For those that haven't seen them before:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes