Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SoSiHi

Feb 8, 2019
Here’s all the Sarath currently in my collection, if you have higher resolution (Better) version or additions.. please post!

Or mail them directly to me at Rubberboynl@gmail.com

Enjoy!

RB

The gallery isn't available anymore. Could you zip to nopy.to ?

Red_cloud

Mar 10, 2018
not sure whats new but a siterip dated 2020
One of the file links is already gone. and without an account it will take a day and 2 hours to download from any of these hosts.

Why is the last Lustomic torrent from 2016? a new one would fix all this. instead people keep uploading to filehosts and the people watching this thread take it down 2 or 3 days later.

Maybe someone could download it with an account and reupload to mega or something at least.

Last edited:

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
One of the file links is already gone. and without an account it will take a day and 2 hours to download from any of these hosts.

Why is the last Lustomic torrent from 2016? a new one would fix all this. instead people keep uploading to filehosts and the people watching this thread take it down 2 or 3 days later.

Maybe someone could download it with an account and reupload to mega or something at least.
Done! :) .. and it seems I snatched it just in time too, the linked page no longer works.

now, I added as many trackers as I can.

I couldn't upload it to torrent site "tried pirate bay and kickass but both have problem with register and login pages", but feel free to upload it to any site you can.

my bandwidth and upload speed is very limited and low "it's shit actually :) " but I'll do my best to seed it as often as I can "might not be more than a couple of hours a day" till it reached at least one seeder then they can take it from there "yes my internet is that shitty"
so here is the torrent from that siterip from the link. enjoy

karacak

Jul 26, 2017
Done! :) .. and it seems I snatched it just in time too, the linked page no longer works.

I couldn't upload it to torrent site "tried pirate bay and kickass but both have problem with register and login pages", but feel free to upload it to any site you can.

my bandwidth and upload speed is very limited and low "it's shit actually :) " but I'll do my best to seed it as often as I can "might not be more than a couple of hours a day" till it reached at least one seeder then they can take it from there "yes my internet is that shitty"
Thank you for siterip but there is no miss market street, the persuader and the pink serpent by stonehouse. I still searching for them.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
Thank you for siterip but there is no miss market street, the persuader and the pink serpent by stonehouse. I still searching for them.
I just downloaded the file from the link provided "it literally took 24 hours continuously :)" I didn't even check the content, just that it said 2020 .. so keep seeding and sharing the torrent file around on as many sites as you can so we at least keep it live

Reactions: Tormentagedon

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017

the torrent now shows 12 seeders and 30 peers (I have no idea how in such short time! so I need someone to confirm the numbers for me) so I guess I can stop seeding now

zibo732

Feb 17, 2019
People usually wait 3-4 months before posting new stuff, so the artist and the sites can afford to make more. We lost Nite Q because he could not make enough money before it was pirated. Check back in a month or two.
Nite Q and Devin Dickie is the same artist dude.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes