Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bootyfresh69

Jan 10, 2018
I cant see where you enter this. There are pages that say things are protected but that's all.
go to this website click enter site scroll down click on comic you want then it tells you to enter password

Olive B

Jul 22, 2017
go to this website click enter site scroll down click on comic you want then it tells you to enter password
I figured it out. For some reason when i was using Firefox, the field where you enter password was not showing up. I switched to Chrome and it was there.

Reactions: wed_mix

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
I figured it out. For some reason when i was using Firefox, the field where you enter password was not showing up. I switched to Chrome and it was there.
I had this happen on more sites. All you have to do is this:
click on the shield next to the adress bar and click on the little blue switch. After that reload the page and profit.....

Of course your way works as well ;)

Reactions: Olive B

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
Jesus man, this just came out. Give the guy 2-3 months to make some money. There are only 2 real places for this stuff and the reason we get the same crap is because there is no money in it for the writers and artist. Lustomic and Devin make money but the better artists eventually move on to more profitable comics.
Agreed! Yeah its awesome to see Bea's comic for free, but have a little respect for Bea.
You just know that he's making a commission on lustomic and Bea probably survives on that money.
That came out this week. Now no one will buy the book. I always want to see the free stuff but I feel like giving it 3-5 months is only fair to hold back on. Then at least he has a fighting chance.
Don't want to pass judgement as I like free stuff and have posted too, but I think there are social rules to sharing where it doesn't cause the artists to stop making shit I can wank away too.

Olive B

Jul 22, 2017
Jesus man, this just came out. Give the guy 2-3 months to make some money. There are only 2 real places for this stuff and the reason we get the same crap is because there is no money in it for the writers and artist. Lustomic and Devin make money but the better artists eventually move on to more profitable comics.
I know, right. Even though I knew it would end up here right away, I still bought this and many others. We have to support them or they will be gone.

zibo732

Feb 17, 2019
I know, right. Even though I knew it would end up here right away, I still bought this and many others. We have to support them or they will be gone.
As support I buy Bea last comic, despite the fact that it`s already shared. So if we won`t that the artists continue to create people who can afford it would buy the comics anyway.

BDonefan

Nov 20, 2019
Yeah, you are not going to stop them from getting posted here, but I propose a 3 month minimum before sharing. Honestly, I don't know why Lustomic hasn't gone subscription like DD. I mean it sucks for readers, but it is really the only way to curb sharing. You spread a 20 page comic over 3 months and you get 3 payments or it would slow the pirates down to one dump every 3 months. And then they would have to wait another 3 months for the completed story. And things end at different times so they are always missing something.

Reactions: FetusStomper

Minertui

Oct 29, 2020
Came here and logged in for Lustomic content but 70 % of the content shared are from that racist devin whatever is name is .... "yEs tHe OnLy peRsOn to hAve bIg coKs ARe blacK meN" pathetic stuff .

BDonefan

Nov 20, 2019
Irony is most common comics lately are from the brand I like the least. Yeah im also not a fan of a "racial" subgenre.
Came here and logged in for Lustomic content but 70 % of the content shared are from that racist devin whatever is name is .... "yEs tHe OnLy peRsOn to hAve bIg coKs ARe blacK meN" pathetic stuff .
I am sure Devin is losing sleep he is not making the comics preferred by pirates. LOL! As for myself, I love the humiliation and forced domination aspect of the various comics. That said, his dialogue for some of the black characters tends to drift into to offensive stereotype of the ignorant black bull. Still, there is only 2 real places to get this content and the stories are tightly controlled by Devin and Lustomic. Honestly, most of these comics I quit reading half way through. Some of them on Devin's site go on way too long and some on Lustomic I can't even follow. I know for a lot of artist, English is not their first language and it shows. Take Code Breakers. Beautiful artwork but nothing made sense and I could not follow it, but maybe that is just me.

Reactions: Rob343429
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes