Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

erinzzaa

Feb 24, 2020
I am sure Devin is losing sleep he is not making the comics preferred by pirates. LOL! As for myself, I love the humiliation and forced domination aspect of the various comics. That said, his dialogue for some of the black characters tends to drift into to offensive stereotype of the ignorant black bull. Still, there is only 2 real places to get this content and the stories are tightly controlled by Devin and Lustomic. Honestly, most of these comics I quit reading half way through. Some of them on Devin's site go on way too long and some on Lustomic I can't even follow. I know for a lot of artist, English is not their first language and it shows. Take Code Breakers. Beautiful artwork but nothing made sense and I could not follow it, but maybe that is just me.
If devin didnt have 20 tiers on his patreon and just one that made me able to read all the comics for like a 5'er each month i'd gladly sub.

Rob343429

May 17, 2018
I am sure Devin is losing sleep he is not making the comics preferred by pirates. LOL! As for myself, I love the humiliation and forced domination aspect of the various comics. That said, his dialogue for some of the black characters tends to drift into to offensive stereotype of the ignorant black bull. Still, there is only 2 real places to get this content and the stories are tightly controlled by Devin and Lustomic. Honestly, most of these comics I quit reading half way through. Some of them on Devin's site go on way too long and some on Lustomic I can't even follow. I know for a lot of artist, English is not their first language and it shows. Take Code Breakers. Beautiful artwork but nothing made sense and I could not follow it, but maybe that is just me.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about 'Code Breakers' I love the artwork, but the story made zero sense!

D

Deleted member 2665909

Does anyone have the weenie roast? It’s my exact fetish. If your not comfortable posting it, I would really appreciate if you could share it with me through dm.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes