Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

h8fuldude

Dec 30, 2018

zibo732

Feb 17, 2019
He quit, same reason as K@T. Too much pirating.
Just LOL dude, people who don't buy comics won't do it anyway for some reasons. The funniest part is that the artists like some bussiness man try to count lost profits from such an audience.

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
Just LOL dude, people who don't buy comics won't do it anyway for some reasons. The funniest part is that the artists like some bussiness man try to count lost profits from such an audience.
I see the artist's standpoint. People are not going to pay for what they get for free. Then they stop making comics. It makes sense for an artist to be upset by it, I buy some stuff but I can't really afford it right now. If it's on here then thats great, but I am not gonna lie to myself and pretend that quickly posted comics doesn't hurt the artist.

BTW here is some DD that I got from back when I was a member before his shit became all GAYDOM View attachment Ex-Boyfriend Blues.QoS Comix.V4.pdf

BDonefan

Nov 20, 2019
Well, that is actually pretty dumb, when you have one of the 2 major publishers telling you piracy is killing their busines. And have had about 5 major artist quit making them. Three of them coming to the various forums telling you flat out, piracy was they reason they quit, becasue they could not make enough money. Your logic if flawed because one you do not how much time and expanse it takes to make a good comic and two the profit is very minimal. If you pirate even a crappy movie or song, the artist is still making a living make of hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. With the average niche comic your are lucky to make a couple thousand. Even losing a small percentage of sales to piracy means they can not continue. They are never going to stop piracy, but if you do share give them at least 3 months to make some kind of money.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes