Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

VS_26

Jul 27, 2020
Looks like there is no 'full' version currently.

Instead this is an ongoing comic that is only updated 1-2 pages a month. It is currently at page 11 as of last month and usually updated at end of each month. There should be a release later this month for page 12 if keeping with schedule.

The comic started in Nov 2020. Access to it on DD's Patreon requires the $55/month membership - which does give you access to the entire site catelogue (tho no low res reduced size thumbnails are available, forcing potential buyer's to search for the listed comics and frequently come across them hosted for free elsewhere - probably how you got here reading this I imagine).
Searches indicate that this is the only Victor Serra comic on DD's page at all.

Victor Serra trends would indicate that this is most likely going to be another 20 page comic (Not aware of any Sissy/cuckhold comic by him exceeding this). With page 12 coming this month this means another 8 pages, but this will most likely be concluded in 7 months, as he does tend to start/end with a double release.

We're looking at March or April 2022 before Beta Blockers has most likely concluded. At that time the cost to acquire it will STILL be substantially more per page than comics by the same artist posted on Lustomic. In order for it to be comparable, price wise, Beta Blockers would have to conclude at 54+ pages, which is highly unlikely.
Devin said on Twitter that it is now Done here's the link

devindickie

Nov 17, 2019
Wow... then it's even worse all things considered. $55 for a 12 page comic. /fail
That's kind of hurtful.

It's not $55 for just that comic. The $55 tier includes updates of at least 5-6 pages of new comics in that tier (the $55 tier) WEEKLY. Each page costs in excess of $150/page to produce so thats over $750 week to keep producing content. Victor Sera is one of the most expensive artist we work with and he took up Beta Blockers which was originally a script that Throne and I wrote for Cherry Street mouse, when he passed on the comic. Remember there are 3 over heads that we pay for our comics, operational (taxes and platform fees), Writing (we pay actual writers), artists (we pay artists). It takes a community to create these comics and that's what our patreon is... a community of people that invest helping us make new content.

FYI. I would sell the comic as a stand alone and my other comics on gumroad but the platforms delete my accounts based on content.

Llaaly

Feb 15, 2021
That's kind of hurtful.

It's not $55 for just that comic. The $55 tier includes updates of at least 5-6 pages of new comics in that tier (the $55 tier) WEEKLY. Each page costs in excess of $150/page to produce so thats over $750 week to keep producing content. Victor Sera is one of the most expensive artist we work with and he took up Beta Blockers which was originally a script that Throne and I wrote for Cherry Street mouse, when he passed on the comic. Remember there are 3 over heads that we pay for our comics, operational (taxes and platform fees), Writing (we pay actual writers), artists (we pay artists). It takes a community to create these comics and that's what our patreon is... a community of people that invest helping us make new content.

FYI. I would sell the comic as a stand alone and my other comics on gumroad but the platforms delete my accounts based on content.
If you had read my proceeding post, you would know the context my comments were made in. What you have responded to was a follow up. In the original post it specifically mentioned the part about what your membership includes for that price (the entire DD catalogue).

The point of my original post was, if you only want VS comics the site is unfortunately not worth it.

Reactions: Kendra4bbc

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
That's kind of hurtful.

Can you go back to making cuckolding , hetero sissy and female domination and not do so much gay stuff??

Rob343429

May 17, 2018
This thread has been well and truly derailled and taken over by creatives, not consumers. The conversation needs to be able to continue, without bullying and emotional blackmail....

Reactions: zibo732

flthy

Feb 28, 2018
This thread has been well and truly derailled and taken over by creatives, not consumers. The conversation needs to be able to continue, without bullying and emotional blackmail....
but... ur not consuming anything ur pirating. at least be honest about it, since that why the creatives are quitting

Llaaly

Feb 15, 2021
/skipping passed the derailing conversation about going elsewhere because someone looked in the mirror and said "Devin Dickie" 3 times and he appeared.

I have a legitimate question for posters here related indirectly to thread subject.

Q: As purveyors of Lustomic content, if someone calls you a slut, are you offended? Or is this seen more like a 'naughty badge of honor' if you get my drift?

This is a sincere question btw.

Reactions: Nikki15

Nikki15

Feb 9, 2019
/skipping passed the derailing conversation about going elsewhere because someone looked in the mirror and said "Devin Dickie" 3 times and he appeared.

I have a legitimate question for posters here related indirectly to thread subject.

Q: As purveyors of Lustomic content, if someone calls you a slut, are you offended? Or is this seen more like a 'naughty badge of honor' if you get my drift?

This is a sincere question btw.
I like it as long I’m all dolled up. If I’m dressed and feminized I love it, if I’m in my normal role as man I just feel it weird. Most of the time a read this comics I want to be the main character being feminized

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
but... ur not consuming anything ur pirating. at least be honest about it, since that why the creatives are quitting
BUUUUUUURN!

True though! This board isn't "CONSUMERS" XD!

Sure, I buy some comics but I would never call myself or anyone on this site "Consumers", we're just forum members looking for something free, and there is not anything wrong with that.

But "consumers"? Not so much.

Reactions: flthy and Rob343429

Llaaly

Feb 15, 2021
I like it as long I’m all dolled up. If I’m dressed and feminized I love it, if I’m in my normal role as man I just feel it weird. Most of the time a read this comics I want to be the main character being feminized
Thanks for your answer. I appreciate it. (I've been wondering how say Lollipop and Glitter would banter with each other or other sissies).

Since you responded let me also ask: What if someone called you this on these forums? Do you find yourself in the fem mindset when you come here, or in your normal role?

Last edited:

Nikki15

Feb 9, 2019
Thanks for your answer. I appreciate it. (I've been wondering how say Lollipop and Glitter would banter with each other or other sissies).

Since you responded let me also ask: What if someone called you this on these forums? Do you find yourself in the fem mindset when you come here, or in your normal role?
well, I guess I’m kind in the mindset cause when I come here I’m in the mood, looking for some sissy fantasies. But, it would be very weird if someone you don’t know just call you like that just because, I think it may be kind of rude.

but hey, I just update my profile pic, I may look like one now

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes