Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kendra4bbc

Jan 19, 2020
And one more:
MAN. what is up with the devin dickie shit? such a bad scene. let people put that on a NON lustomic forum... I won't go so hard mike because of the awesome Sissy Bride stuff post.. but dude. put that DD on another forum... I hate when we get a notification and boom ...it's another DD story. It's NOT a catch all... they are DIFFERENT PUBLISHERS.

Mike57

Dec 26, 2018
MAN. what is up with the devin dickie shit? such a bad scene. let people put that on a NON lustomic forum... I won't go so hard mike because of the awesome Sissy Bride stuff post.. but dude. put that DD on another forum... I hate when we get a notification and boom ...it's another DD story. It's NOT a catch all... they are DIFFERENT PUBLISHERS.
Devin Dickie collaborates with the Lustomic. He publishes his comics there. Not immediately, but a little later. I anticipate the events and invite you and other our friends to evaluate the interesting works of the artist. Or do you think that until his comics are published on the Lustomic site, they are terrible?

Lopui

Mar 23, 2022
Devin Dickie collaborates with the Lustomic. He publishes his comics there. Not immediately, but a little later. I anticipate the events and invite you and other our friends to evaluate the interesting works of the artist. Or do you think that until his comics are published on the Lustomic site, they are terrible?
They are terrible, the "stories" are complete bs , always the same , the pathetic white man with a tiny dick and the black men with ridiculous huge cock and thats it , " tHeY aRe sUpErioR" wtf , thats the art some of you like.... and the art , the "art style" is just sad , the elastic shape form with the bad dialogue written by a 16 year old mindset is as dumb as you get ....

Mike57

Dec 26, 2018
They are terrible, the "stories" are complete bs , always the same , the pathetic white man with a tiny dick and the black men with ridiculous huge cock and thats it , " tHeY aRe sUpErioR" wtf , thats the art some of you like.... and the art , the "art style" is just sad , the elastic shape form with the bad dialogue written by a 16 year old mindset is as dumb as you get ....
I disagree with you! There are a lot of different stories and different technics in Devin Dickie comics. I guess, you haven't seen his stories. For example:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes